Here’s a great deal on the brand new authentic Lost Vape Efusion Mini Wood Grained Panels Box Mod.
The Efusion Mini DNA 200 is the portable version of Lost Vape’s EFusion Box Mod. What’s amazing about the Mini is that Lost Vape was able to build the DNA 200 chip board into a more compact chassis.
The Mini is light, ergonomic and is made from T6 Aluminium which is bright dip anodized and polished to produce an amazing look. The device features a wide range of replaceable wood grained and carbon fiber panels. By swapping panels, you can easily change the look of the device to your preference.
Since the Efusion mini is a DNA200 box mod, it has a maximum output power of 200 watts and can control temperature in the range of 200°F to 600°F. It can also fire atomizers with resistance all the way down to 0.08Ω, ensuring it will function with your atomizer or sub ohm tank.
The Mini is powered by an internal FullyMax 900mAh 10 Watt Hour 11.1V 3 Cell LiPo. The battery pack can be easily swapped because of its XT30 connection. However, this will void the box mod’s warranty, so be sure you know what you’re doing before proceeding. The battery compartment also features Nickel plated phosphor copper battery contacts to ensure maximum electrical conduction.
At the top of the mod, you will find a stainless steel 510 connection with a springloaded, nickel plated & brass center pin. This ensures that the majority of atomizers will fit tightly and sit straight.
The firing and adjustment buttons are also of high quality construction. They are made from precision milled stainless steel to ensure responsiveness and an ergonomic feel.
Overall, the Lost Vape Efusion Mini seems like a fantastic box mod. It is a very portable DNA200 device with amazing design and panels that can be swapped out for a unique look. And, at this price, it’s a steal.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 26mm x 50mm x 90mm
- Compact, light & portable DNA200 box mod
- Swap out door panel: wood and carbon fiber available
- Constructed from aluminum
- Stainless steel 510 connection
- Springloaded, nickel plated, brass center pin
- 900 mAh FullyMax 3 Cell LiPo Battery
- XT30 connection to replace battery
- Power range: 1W to 200W
- Voltage output range: 1V to 9V
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Power mode resistance: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω
- Temperature control resistance: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancing
- USB charging
- Safety features: low battery, temperature, resistance, overheat protections
- Auto power down
- Modify and personalize escribe desktop software
- Lock mode
- Power lock mode
- Stealth mode
- Resistance lock
- Power lock mode
- 97% efficient