Here are cheap deals to purchase the Snowwolf P40 Mini, the company’s latest Pod System Kit. This mod-style setup features new mesh coils, RBA mode, 5mL pods, 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, 10-watt quick charging, an 1100mAh battery, an IFV960 smart chipset, and type-C charging. It is for sale in black, space grey, indigo blue, rose red, midnight green, and rainbow.
Snowwolf P40 Mini Mod
What sets the P40 Mini apart from the crowded field of pod systems is not only that it features variable wattage operation, but also a special working mode: Smart Wattage Curve Output. While using this setting, you may set the initial output and let power wind down as the puff progresses. As a result, the Snowwolf P40 Mini an incredible balance between flavor production from the coil and power output. Moreover, with intelligent coil recognition from the latest IFV960 chipset, the device will recognize the coil inside the pod while in Auto mode and automatically set the correct power output. Plus, there’s also a special mode for RBA coil usage to really enhance your vaping style.
Powered by a 1100mAh battery that recharges fast via a 2 amp type-C USB port, the P40 Mini Kit will last a long time without a recharge, even at its max 40-watt setting. To change the settings, there are 2 convenient adjustment buttons on the control face which assures effortless settings adjustments on a concise 0.42″ OLED display. Here you will also find a fire button and an air intake slot on both sides.
Snowwolf P40 Mini Pod
Capable of holding 5mL of e-liquid, some of you may receive only 2mL capacity pods if you are in the European Union. Moreover, these cartridges are made from healthy PCTG, so you don’t have to worry about unhealthy side effects. And, the refill port by detaching an exquisite rubber plug on the side.
Three different coils and an RBA head work with the P40 Mini: the 0.3ohm Taze-γ Mesh Coil (25 to 35W), the 0.6ohm Taze-β Mesh (15 to 25 watt), and the Taze-α (1.2ohm) for mouth-to-lung type vaping. For those of you who prefer a DIY experience, there’s the Taze-ε RBA head which is perfect for use with the previously mentioned RBA setting on the mod. And, all the P40 Mini kit coils effortlessly install via a bottom push/pull mechanism and can be purchased separately save you a bundle on purchasing replacement pods.
In The Box
With the purchase of the P40 Mini Kit, you will receive the P40 Mini Mod, a 5mL pod, 2 Taze-β Mesh coils, an 8mm drip tip, a 510 drip tip, a type-C USB cable, a manual, and warranty information.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- The Uwell Crown 4 Pod System features exquisite craftsmanship, gothic panel and fire button, draw activated or button firing, an integrated 1250mAh battery, 25W of maximum output, a BEIN chipset with tons of circuit protections, refillable 3mL pods, top fill design, and adjustable airflow control.
- With this promotion, you get either a Voopoo Drag X or Drag S as well as a Vmate Pod Kit at a very low price. A fantastic holiday gift.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The mod features a 3000mAh integrated battery, 80 watts of power, power mode, a 0.96 inch TFT display, shock resistance, shock resistance, light design and exquisite panels. The pod has a 5mL juice capacity, an effortless top fill system, adjustable bottom airflow, and GTX mesh coils for freebase vape juices.