Tesla Poker: 218 Watt Box Mod w/ Water, Shock & Dust Protection
The Tesla Poker is waterproof, dust proof and shock resistant and features 218 watts of power, advanced operation, dual 18650 battery support and fast refills.
Although the exact details are not yet available, one can immediately see the sturdy design of the Tesla Poker Mod. The device is waterproof and dust proof, so you may feel comfortable taking it to the pool or beach. And, it is highly resistant to shock which would limit damage in case it falls on the ground.
The appearance is also unique and looks exquisite. The paint over the zinc alloy chassis has a playing card finish. There will be 4 colors available, although we do not yet know what they will be. The ace of hearts finish can be seen in the picture above.
The control face on the side has an OLED display screen that is extra wide for easily viewing vape date. And, it should be built with an easily navigated menu system. We will release more details as they become available.
For power, the Poker Kit works with two 18650 cells that can be charged via a USB interface on the control face. The batteries are installed via a bottom panel that hides the battery bay.
The maximum output of the Poker Box Mod is 218 watts and it can operate in both power and temperature control modes with all times of atomizer heating elements. A plethora of safety protections, on both the software and hardware levels, will ensure safe operation. We will additional technical specifications when they become available.
Teslacigs Poker Features & Specifications
- Made from zinc alloy
- Durable and light
- Shock resistant
- Dust proof
- Advanced chip board
- Maximum output: 218w
- Uses two 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging system
- Wide OLED display
- 510 threaded connection
- Wide range of safety features
- Top fill system
In The Box
- Poker box mod
- Tesla sub ohm tank
- Spare parts
- Extra tank tube
- Extra replacement coil
- Micro USB charging cable
- Check out this cheap deal for the Tesla XT Mini Mod w/ Tallica Mini Tank. The mod is the smaller version of the Tesla XT and features 220 watts of power, versatile operation (Power/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR modes), taste modes (soft, normal, hard, custom), RGB light effects, dual 18650 batteries (not included) and onboard charging. The Tallica Mini has a massive 6ml juice capacity and works with 0.18ohm TX-XX coils that fire in the range of 60 to 110 watts.
- The box mod features exquisite workmanship, a full-color display, an HD user interface, 213 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, long battery life, firmware upgrades and a multitude of safety features.
- The Tesla Nano is back with a steampunk version. The new mod features a die cast zinc alloy body, is powered by dual 18650 cells, has up to 120 watts of power, features temperature control modes, can be fired in TCR mode and has a taste control system.
- It features a retro punk look, 1.2mL pods, a 600mAh integrated battery, easy refills, 1.4ohm coils for nic salts, or regular juice.
- The Tesla Wye features 200 watts of output, dual 18650 cells, light weight material, colorful appearance, splatter effects, many temperature control options and a wide range of safety features.
- This device features a portable design, a 700mAh built-in battery, a food-grade mouthpiece, a 2mL juice capacity, an easy side-fill system, 1.2ohm coils and 300 puffs without refills.