The Asvape Lucifer Mech Mod features up to 240 watts of power, premium stabilized wood, an amazing design, an “eye of the devil” fire button, and is powered by dual 18650 cells installed in series.
Lucifer Mod Overview
Design-wise, this mod is built with hybrid stabilized wood that features amazing gold accent plates and is comfortable to handle. The fire button looks like a ruby and is said to resemble the eye of the devil. The device is quite portable due to dimensions of just 95mm x 60mm x 31mm. At the top of the mod, there’s a stainless steel/springloaded 510 connector for flush atomizer installs. This connector accepts atomizers as wide as 28mm, and its pin is gold-plated for the best possible electrical conductivity. An LED light will also display errors and indicate whether the box mod is turned on/off.
The Lucifer is a mechanical box mod, so the output is based on the charge levels of the dual 18650 batteries inside. These cells- installed in series- can be found in two separate battery compartments and are conveniently accessed via threaded bottom battery caps that unscrew. With fully charged batteries, produce up to 240 watts of power or a maximum output force of 6.8 volts with atomizers, of which the resistance is as low as 0.15ohm. Since the Asvape Lucifer is an unregulated device, only voltage is adjustable via a potentiometer at the bottom of the control face.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 95mm x 60mm x 31mm
- Hybrid stabilized wood chassis
- Gold plated accents
- Ruby fire button (eye of the devil)
- LED indicator
- Stainless steel/springloaded/ gold-plated 510 connector
- Compatible with 28mm diameter atomizers
- Proprietary chipboard
- Mechanical mod with voltage potentiometer
- Output voltage range: 3.5V to 6.8V
- Maximum power output: 240W
- Minimum resistance: 0.15Ω
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries installed in series
- Dual battery compartments with screw caps