Vaptio N1 Pro: Use As 2 Two Or Three Battery Mod – Full Color Display
Similar to the Wismec RX2/3, the Vaptio N1 Pro includes two replaceable back covers, one for use with two batteries (200W max output) and the other with three (240W max output). Additionally, this mod features a 0.91″ full-color display, a multitude of modes (power, TC, TCR, Bypass, Custom), a rock bottom 0.05ohm resistance capability and tons of protections for a safe vape experience.
- 3 batteries: 92.5x 55x 45mm
- 2 batteries: 92.5x 55x 39.6mm
- Resistance range: 0.05- 2.0ohm
- 2 batteries: 1- 200W
- 3 batteries: 1-240W
- 0.91-inch Color TFT display
- Modes: VW//TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR/Bypass/Custom Mode
- Short-circuit Protection
- Overheating Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overcharge Protections
- This kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL pods, adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of power, a display screen, Aeglos coils, and 2 amp fast Type-C charging.
- It features a single 18650 battery (not included), 85 watts of max power, variable wattage mode, 4.4mL pods, instant firing, an upgraded chipset, a 2 hour USB charging time, dual airflow adjustments, a plethora of safety features and TRI mesh coils.
- The G-Priv 4 Kit features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a USB-C charging system, variable wattage mode, temperature modes, 4 memory slots, a full-color touchscreen, a large fire key, multiple protections, a 6.5mL juice capacity, a top-fill method, triple adjustable airflow slots, and meshed coils.
- This new device works with two 18650 batteries and features 200 watts of power, a full-color UI, theme changing capabilities, many modes such as TCR, a USB charging system, a replay function, and exquisite leather grip.