Check out this awesome price for the Asmodus Minikin Reborn Box Mod.
Asmodus has upgraded the Minikin yet again! The Minikin Reborn mod features 168 watt power output, a GX-180-HT chip board, a larger touch screen display, dual 18650 batteries and a reworked battery door for an amazing design.
Aesthetically, the Minikin Reborn looks very similar to the previous devices. But, the appearance is cleaner, thanks in part to the battery door that has been revamped to integrate better with the design. The unit is available in all black or orange with black/orange speckled battery door. The top-located 510 connection looks to be springloaded and is compatible with 25mm atomizers. The control face’s OLED display still features touch sensitive technology, so there’s no need for adjustment buttons. The screen is also larger and the menu’s vape data has been completely reorganized to ensure easy access of all important indicators. Navigating the menu is as effortless as swiping or touching, just as you would change screens or open apps on a smart phone.
As was the case with the previous Minikin V2, this mod is built with a GX-180-HT chip This allows for a power output of 168 watts, curve mode, power curve mode, several firing presets, several temperature control modes, TCR mode for putting in the temperature coefficient of resistance, as well as a temperature factor of resistivity mode (TFR) that allows the use of atomizers with hybrid builds. The temperature is adjustable from 212°F to 572°F and the lowest atomizer resistance is 0.1Ω. The new chip board also runs the device more efficiently which will allow the mod last 15 to 30 percent longer without a recharge.
Asmodus Minikin Reborn Features & Specs
- Dimensions: unknown
- Cleaner appearance compared to other Minikin devices
- Colors: all black, orange/black with orange speckles
- 510 connection bezel
- Springloaded center pin
- Stainless steel threaded
- 25mm compatible
- Larger OLED
- Touch screen
- Redesigned menu
- Swipe between menus
- Simply push power, mode or temp to make adjustments
- Micro USB charging
- Works with two external 18650 batteries
- Redesigned battery door for better mod appearance
- Chip board: GX-180-HT
- Output modes: Power, curve, Ni200, SS317, SS316, Ni200m, Ti, TFR & TCR
- Power range: 5W to 168W
- Max temp control wattage: 120W
- Temperature control output range: 212°F to 572°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Resistance range all modes: 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Hyper Energy Saving Capability
- Extends battery life by 15% to 30%