Here’s an amazing deal on the Dovpo ST200 box mod.
The Dovpo ST200 is the more powerful version of Dovpo’s ST50. The box mod features amazing materials, is available in green, red or white, is built with variable temperature technology and can fire with 200 watts of power.
The device measures 97.4mm x 63.2mm x 26.5mm, is made from aluminum/carbon fiber and a synthetic marble finish which is a one-of-a-kind look for a box mod. Each individual device is completely unique because no two stones are ever the same. The control face features a 0.91″ OLED screen on the control face and a springloaded 510 threaded connection at the top ensures your 510 atomizers will install without a problem.
The ST200 features four alternate operating modes including power mode, stainless mode and temperature control modes. With this mod, you can use any coil type including Ni200, Ti, Kanthal and SS coils. Variable temperature modes can be used in the range of 200 to 600 Fahrenheit, the maximum wattage in power mode is 200 watts and the minimum resistance is either 0.05ohm or 0.1ohm depending on the operating mode. The box mod gets its power from three external 18650 batteries that are loaded at the bottom which can be easily accessed via three easy twist caps.
This Dovpo box mod also features a wide range of safety protections including prevention of short circuits, over current, low voltage, overheating, overtime vaping and reverse polarity.
Overall, it remains to be seen if the Dovpo ST200 is going to be popular. While the marble finish may turn heads and the 200 watts of power is massive, it lacks a USB for charging and firmware upgrades.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 97.4mm x 63.2mm x 26.5mm or 4″ x 2.4″ x 0.98″
- Aluminum chassis with unique synthetic marble finish
- Colors: white, red and green
- Springloaded 510 threaded connection bezel
- 0.91″ OLED display
- Power mode range: 5W to 200W, adjustable in 0.1W increments
- Temperature range: 100°C to 300°C or 200°F to 600°F
- Power mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- TC modes resistance range:0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Voltage range: 6.6V to 8.4V
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Powered by triple 18650 battery cells
- Many safety protections