Here are cheap deals to buy the Eleaf Pico Compaq pod mod system kit, on sale in a multitude of colors. This vape kit is the first pod system in the Pico series of devices by Eleaf and features 40 watts of power, compact design, single 18650 battery compatibility, and USB USB-C charging. Very little is known about the pods, so we will change this page as more info is available.
Eleaf Pico Compaq Overview
At the moment of this writing, we have virtually no data in regards to the Pico Compaq, except to state that it is one of the first portable kits with juice cartridges that Eleaf has designed. Looking at the appearance, we can see that the pod installs via a magnetic connection to the mod section, but the juice capacity of the Pico Compaq is unknown, as is the refill method. And, the Eleaf Pico Compaq looks almost the same as its predecessors due to exquisite, embedded panels and finish that looks ergonomic for a smooth hand feeling.
We can also deduce from the limited specs on the web that the mod section of the Eleaf Pico Compaq Kit works with a single 18650 battery that is hidden under a top-located screw cap, just like previous Pico mods. But, the Compaq is recharged via a type-C, rather than a micro USB port, to make plugging it in easier. On the control face, there’s the almost identical display screen with a horizontal menu and crystal-clear vape data in white font on a black background. Two adjustment buttons below make changing settings and modes absolutely effortless.
Eleaf Pico Compaq: In The Box
With the purchase of the Eleaf Pico Compaq pod system, you will receive the mod, a pod, two coils, a charging cable, and a manual.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.