Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus, the follow-up Pod System Kit of the Geekvape Aegis Boost. Geekvape teased on their Facebook page that it features a triple system (use with RDTA, pod or tank), temperature control mode, power mode, a full-color display screen, fast firing, 5.5mL pods, fast 2 amp charging, and waterproof design. The Aegis Boost Plus is for sale in Almighty Blue, Aura Glow, Classic Silver, Devill Red, Gunmetal, and Space Black.
Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus Overview
As is the case with the previous device, the Aegis Boost Plus pod system is sure to be IP67 waterproof which also means it can be submerged in water for extended periods and that dust can’t get inside. And, dropping it should not be an issue thanks to shockproof design. The Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus is sure to look similar to previous Aegis Squonk mods and, from the pictures, we can see the same beautiful leather grip with incredible metal accents in a multitude of colors. Best of all, the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus now features a full-color display screen with two adjustment buttons to navigate settings and vape data.
On the technical level, the Aegis Boost Plus features single 18650 battery support instead of an integrated one. Battery access is at the bottom, via a flip panel. Moreover, an AS chipboard allows for fast firing, within 0.08s, as well as a plethora of safety features and the chipset futher permits up to 40 watts of power, adjustable from 5 watts. Power is not the only available mode as there is also a temperature control mode for more experienced vapers. The pods can store 5.5mL of e-liquid and utilize mesh coils: either the 0.4ohm KA1 mesh coil and the 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh coil, both of which you will see in the package.
Best of all, the Aegis Boost Plus features a triple system which means it can be used with pods, an RDTA or install a 510 connector to use with your favorite Geekvape tank or atomizer in your collection. Unfortunately, the RDTA and 510 connector are sold separately and are yet to be released.
If you utilize the included pods, it is important to note an important new feature. Each cartridge is reinforced with ultrasonic technology to prevent condensation thanks to airtightness. And, inside the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus cartridge, there’s a G-Coil that is designed with a new boost formula for big vapor, smooth flavor, and incredible throat hit.
Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus Features & Specifications
With dimensions of 114.2mm by 49.5mm by 28.6mm, the mod with pod installed is extremely portable and the materials used in its design, such as zinc alloy, plastic & leather, are all high-quality to stand the test of time. Moreover, the brand new design for the display screen means full-color vape data for a more enjoyable experience. Unlike the previous device, the new Aegis Boost Plus works with a single 18650 battery, recharged via a USB-C charging system with an included cable. The Aegis Boost Mod can operate in the range of 5 to 40 watts and also in temperature mode from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Over-puff protection prevents burnt coils by stopping the mod for puffs that take longer than 10 seconds and firing occurs within 0.08s. You may add up to 5.5mL of e-liquid to the cartridge which utilizes either 0.4ohm or 0.6ohm mesh coils.
In The Package
With purchase, you will receive the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus device , an Aegis Boost Plus Pod, 2 mesh coils, a drip tip, a coil tool, a charging cable, a manual and warranty information.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- his new pod kit features improved pod installation, a larger OLED screen, 30 watts of variable power, temperature control mode, 2 amp fast charging, 3.7mL capacity pods, easy refills, minimalist design, and 2 type coils including a mesh sub-ohm head.
- The new pod system features an improved 3ml juice capacity, a massive 1100mAh battery with micro USB charging, a 0.6ohm mesh coil or 1.4ohm coil for nic salt juices, an improved mouthpiece, extreme portability, multiple safety features and a color LED battery life indicator.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This is the pod kit by Smok and features waterproof, shockproof & dustproof design, single 18650 battery support, the latest mesh coils for incredible vapor and variable wattage operation.
- This new mod pod kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL capacity cartridges, mesh or Nicr coils, type-C fast charging, 80 watts of variable power, and a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen. Best of all, you may use the mod with your favorite tank or atomizer with a 510 adaptor (Version 2 kit) or separately buy the R80 RBA head for DIY fun.
- The Vinci Air is 20% lighter and features 4mL refillable pods, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 30 watts, a 900mAh integrated battery, a wide range of safety protections, a state-of-the art GENE.AI chipset, dual airflow, and a micro USB charging system.
- Check out this deal for the Suorin Edge Kit. You can get it right now at Sourcemore for only $11.90.