Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus, the follow-up Pod System Kit of the Geekvape Aegis Boost. Geekvape teased on their Facebook page that it features a triple system (use with RDTA, pod or tank), temperature control mode, power mode, a full-color display screen, fast firing, 5.5mL pods, fast 2 amp charging, and waterproof design. The Aegis Boost Plus is for sale in Almighty Blue, Aura Glow, Classic Silver, Devill Red, Gunmetal, and Space Black.
Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus Overview
As is the case with the previous device, the Aegis Boost Plus pod system is sure to be IP67 waterproof which also means it can be submerged in water for extended periods and that dust can’t get inside. And, dropping it should not be an issue thanks to shockproof design. The Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus is sure to look similar to previous Aegis Squonk mods and, from the pictures, we can see the same beautiful leather grip with incredible metal accents in a multitude of colors. Best of all, the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus now features a full-color display screen with two adjustment buttons to navigate settings and vape data.
On the technical level, the Aegis Boost Plus features single 18650 battery support instead of an integrated one. Battery access is at the bottom, via a flip panel. Moreover, an AS chipboard allows for fast firing, within 0.08s, as well as a plethora of safety features and the chipset futher permits up to 40 watts of power, adjustable from 5 watts. Power is not the only available mode as there is also a temperature control mode for more experienced vapers. The pods can store 5.5mL of e-liquid and utilize mesh coils: either the 0.4ohm KA1 mesh coil and the 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh coil, both of which you will see in the package.
Best of all, the Aegis Boost Plus features a triple system which means it can be used with pods, an RDTA or install a 510 connector to use with your favorite Geekvape tank or atomizer in your collection. Unfortunately, the RDTA and 510 connector are sold separately and are yet to be released.
If you utilize the included pods, it is important to note an important new feature. Each cartridge is reinforced with ultrasonic technology to prevent condensation thanks to airtightness. And, inside the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus cartridge, there’s a G-Coil that is designed with a new boost formula for big vapor, smooth flavor, and incredible throat hit.
Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus Features & Specifications
With dimensions of 114.2mm by 49.5mm by 28.6mm, the mod with pod installed is extremely portable and the materials used in its design, such as zinc alloy, plastic & leather, are all high-quality to stand the test of time. Moreover, the brand new design for the display screen means full-color vape data for a more enjoyable experience. Unlike the previous device, the new Aegis Boost Plus works with a single 18650 battery, recharged via a USB-C charging system with an included cable. The Aegis Boost Mod can operate in the range of 5 to 40 watts and also in temperature mode from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Over-puff protection prevents burnt coils by stopping the mod for puffs that take longer than 10 seconds and firing occurs within 0.08s. You may add up to 5.5mL of e-liquid to the cartridge which utilizes either 0.4ohm or 0.6ohm mesh coils.
In The Package
With purchase, you will receive the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus device , an Aegis Boost Plus Pod, 2 mesh coils, a drip tip, a coil tool, a charging cable, a manual and warranty information.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- This cartridge kit features a 550mAh integrated cell, 3.7 volts constant output, draw-activated puffs, a battery LED, a 1.0ohm mesh coil, a 1.5ohm mesh coil and 2mL pods.
- The Lost Vape Orion Q Ultra is yet another update to the Orion Q and the Orion Q Pro. It features high-quality materials, 40 watts of power, a 2600mAh integrated battery, type-C charging, 4mL pods, easy refills, RBA head (optional) and ultra boost mesh coils.
- The new starter kit features an extremely small design, exquisite finishes, a 0.96 inch color display, 40 watts of power, a 1400mAh built-in battery, 2 amp fast charging, 4.5mL refillable pods, easy refills, RPM coils for incredible vapor production, enlarge air intake for huge vapor output, and direct-to-lung style vaping.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.
- This pod kit features exquisite resin/diamond dazzle colors, innovative triple airflow system, a 1500mAh battery, variable wattage operation up to 40 watts, a color display screen, a 3.8mL juice capacity, and PNP mesh coils for smooth flavors with big vapor clouds.
- This Smok pod system features 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a mesh coil for incredible vapor, a nicotine salt coil, a 1600mAh integrated battery with fast 2 amp charging system, waterproof/dustproof/shockproof/compact design, 40 watts of adjustable power, and perhaps the most comfortable grip of any Smok pod system or starter kit.
- This pod starter kit features a classic box style design, a compact shape, colorful IML panels, two types of cartridges (one with EX coils and one with built-in coils), mesh coils, mesh cotton, a 1000mAh integrated battery and a 3.5 or 4.5ml juice capacity.