Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus, the follow-up Pod System Kit of the Geekvape Aegis Boost. Geekvape teased on their Facebook page that it features a triple system (use with RDTA, pod or tank), temperature control mode, power mode, a full-color display screen, fast firing, 5.5mL pods, fast 2 amp charging, and waterproof design. The Aegis Boost Plus is for sale in Almighty Blue, Aura Glow, Classic Silver, Devill Red, Gunmetal, and Space Black.
Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus Overview
As is the case with the previous device, the Aegis Boost Plus pod system is sure to be IP67 waterproof which also means it can be submerged in water for extended periods and that dust can’t get inside. And, dropping it should not be an issue thanks to shockproof design. The Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus is sure to look similar to previous Aegis Squonk mods and, from the pictures, we can see the same beautiful leather grip with incredible metal accents in a multitude of colors. Best of all, the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus now features a full-color display screen with two adjustment buttons to navigate settings and vape data.
On the technical level, the Aegis Boost Plus features single 18650 battery support instead of an integrated one. Battery access is at the bottom, via a flip panel. Moreover, an AS chipboard allows for fast firing, within 0.08s, as well as a plethora of safety features and the chipset futher permits up to 40 watts of power, adjustable from 5 watts. Power is not the only available mode as there is also a temperature control mode for more experienced vapers. The pods can store 5.5mL of e-liquid and utilize mesh coils: either the 0.4ohm KA1 mesh coil and the 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh coil, both of which you will see in the package.
Best of all, the Aegis Boost Plus features a triple system which means it can be used with pods, an RDTA or install a 510 connector to use with your favorite Geekvape tank or atomizer in your collection. Unfortunately, the RDTA and 510 connector are sold separately and are yet to be released.
If you utilize the included pods, it is important to note an important new feature. Each cartridge is reinforced with ultrasonic technology to prevent condensation thanks to airtightness. And, inside the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus cartridge, there’s a G-Coil that is designed with a new boost formula for big vapor, smooth flavor, and incredible throat hit.
Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus Features & Specifications
With dimensions of 114.2mm by 49.5mm by 28.6mm, the mod with pod installed is extremely portable and the materials used in its design, such as zinc alloy, plastic & leather, are all high-quality to stand the test of time. Moreover, the brand new design for the display screen means full-color vape data for a more enjoyable experience. Unlike the previous device, the new Aegis Boost Plus works with a single 18650 battery, recharged via a USB-C charging system with an included cable. The Aegis Boost Mod can operate in the range of 5 to 40 watts and also in temperature mode from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Over-puff protection prevents burnt coils by stopping the mod for puffs that take longer than 10 seconds and firing occurs within 0.08s. You may add up to 5.5mL of e-liquid to the cartridge which utilizes either 0.4ohm or 0.6ohm mesh coils.
In The Package
With purchase, you will receive the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus device , an Aegis Boost Plus Pod, 2 mesh coils, a drip tip, a coil tool, a charging cable, a manual and warranty information.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- The Uwell Crown 4 Pod System features exquisite craftsmanship, gothic panel and fire button, draw activated or button firing, an integrated 1250mAh battery, 25W of maximum output, a BEIN chipset with tons of circuit protections, refillable 3mL pods, top fill design, and adjustable airflow control.
- With this promotion, you get either a Voopoo Drag X or Drag S as well as a Vmate Pod Kit at a very low price. A fantastic holiday gift.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The mod features a 3000mAh integrated battery, 80 watts of power, power mode, a 0.96 inch TFT display, shock resistance, shock resistance, light design and exquisite panels. The pod has a 5mL juice capacity, an effortless top fill system, adjustable bottom airflow, and GTX mesh coils for freebase vape juices.
- This kit has an estimated 2500 puff capability, 5% nicotine salt vape juice, a flashing LED when you take a puff, a 400mAh rechargeable battery with USB-C charging port, 6mL pods, and 12 delicious flavor options.
- This pod kit features an integrated 1000mAh battery, Type-C charging, portability, three mode settings, an LED battery indicator, 2mL refillable pods, EN mesh coils, vibrational notifications, adjustable airflow, and 0.001-second firing using either a button or the draw-activated system.