The Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75C Box Mod is outdated, so check other Evolv DNA Devices & Kits.
Therion BF DNA 75C Overview
The Therion DNA 75C is the latest in the long line of Lost Vape DNA mods. This new device utilizes the latest DNA 75C color chipset that allows for uploading themes and fonts for detailed customization of the full-color TFT display. Except for the new full-color screen, the DNA 75C looks identical to previous versions of this silver mod. Still, it features new finishes, including carbon fiber, magenta scales, and white/black scales, or get the brown leather version. Identical to its predecessors, you will also see ebony wood accent panels. This mod is compact with dimensions of 90.5mm x 54.0mm x 27.0mm. The large firing button is octagon shaped, and the adjustment buttons are rectangular. A third confirmation button has also been added for easier menu navigation.
In addition to the buttons, the control face is built with a 0.96-inch full-color TFT display which is brand new to all DNA 75C chipsets. Unlike previous mod versions, this new device has a vertically oriented menu with easily read indicators such as current profile, power, temperature, resistance, a battery bar, and several icons to navigate sub-menus.
This mod utilizes dual 18650 cells accessed by removing the magnetic sliding back sleeve to reveal the battery bay. If you prefer onboard charging, plug the 1A micro USB port into any computer or wall outlet. For safety, the charging process incorporates a balanced system to ensure both batteries have the same voltage levels.
The Therion DNA 75C has a power output range of 1 watt to 75 watts and can temperature output to 600 Fahrenheit with nickel, titanium, stainless steel, TCR, and firing with a resistance down to 0.15ohm. This box mod can also put out an increased 9 volts versus the lower 6.2 volts of its predecessors.
Features & Specifications
- Updated Evolv DNA 75C chipboard
- Dimensions: 90.5mm x 54.0mm x 27.0mm
- Colors: brown/carbon fiber, brown/magenta scales, brown with white/black scales, brown leather
- Stainless steel 510 threaded connection
- Nickel-plated/spring-loaded center pin
- Large octagon fire button
- Two rectangular adjustment buttons
- One rectangular confirmation button for effortless adjustments
- Full color 0.96″ TFT screen
- Vertical menu
- Customize fonts and themes
- Easy navigation with vape data and menu icons
- Convenient magnetic battery sleeve
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Micro USB Escribe customization
- Power output range: 1W to 75W
- Temperature Control range: 100°C to 315’°C or 200°F to 600°F
- Output modes: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW/TCR
- Resistance range: 0.15Ω to 3.0Ω
- Maximum output voltage: 9.0V
- Check atomizer warning
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over temperature protection
- High resistance protection
- Low resistance protection