MechLyfe Ratel: 80W Rebuildable 4mL Resin TC Pod Kit
The Ratel by Mechlyfe is one of the first rebuildable pod systems in the vape marketplace. It features a resin finish, a 4mL juice capacity, single 18650 battery support, 80 watts of power, adjustable inner side airflow (MTL or DTL), adjustable external airflow, single coil builds, and a full suite of modes including bypass, variable voltage, variable wattage, and temperature control.
Design & Components
The entire kit measures 104mm x 42mm x 26mm, making it rather large for a pod system. The kit’s chassis is made from aluminum and available resin finishes include green, red, blue and white. Or, you may prefer the Ratel with the carbon fiber panel.
On the control face, you will see an ergonomic fire button, two adjustment buttons, and a micro USB port to recharge the single 18650 battery hidden behind a removable panel. The OLCD display screen in the middle has a standard user interface and features indicators such as current mode, wattage, a battery bar and more. The Mechlyfe Ratel’s pod can hold up to 4mL of e-liquid (standard edition). The drip tip at the top unscrews so you may remove the cartridge for easy bottom refills.
Wide Range Of Operating Modes
From an operating perspective, the pod system can fire with up to 80 watts of power and is compatible with coils down to 0.05ohm resistance. Operating modes including bypass, variable voltage, variable wattage and temperature control from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
Build Deck & Inner Airflow
The Ratel is outfitted with adjustable inner side airflow in between the dual post build deck. When closed, you will experience a mouth-to-lung experience while the wide open setting is for direct-to-lung style vaping. Simply use a wheel to change air intake. There is also an inner bottom airflow hole, but it is not adjustable. The build deck is compatible with single coil builds.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 104mm x 42mm x 26mm
- Made from aluminum/carbon fiber or aluminum/resin
- Colors: resin green, resin white, resin blue, resin red, carbon fiber
- 4mL juice capacity
- Easy refills
- Single coil build deck
- Inner adjustable airflow
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- MTL or DTL style vaping
- Single 18650 battery support
- Micro USB charging system
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.5ohm
- Power mode: 5-80W
- Variable voltage mode: 0.5-8.0V
- Temperature modes: 200℉-600℉
- 510 drip tip
- Multiple safety protections
In The Box
- Ratel pod kit
- 2 x MTL Fused Clapton coils
- USB charging system
- Organic cotton
- The JustFog Minifit Starter Kit features a small form factor, 1.5ml juice pods, a 370mAh integrated battery, a micro USB charging system and is available in black, silver and red.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- This AIO vape system features an integrated 800mAh battery, up to 16 watts of power, a tight MTL style puff, a transparent 2mL pod, an ergonomic rubber mouthpiece, stable performance, and up to 16 watts of power.
- This new kit features a massive 10,000 puffs, adjustable airflow control, dual mesh coils to prevent flavor decay, a 20mL cartridge, a recharging port, 20mg/30mg/50mg nic strength, a 650mAh integrated battery, and draw-activated firing.
- The Maxus Max Kit features a stylish appearance, a small dual-battery design, a Type-C fast charging port, an embedded full-color IML display, 4 user interface color options, multiple output modes, a 5ml juice capacity, easy side-fill system, double or triple mesh coils, and dual adjustable air intakes.