Check out this cheap deal for the Tesla XT Mini Mod or Kit w/ Tallica Mini Tank. The mod is a much smaller and lighter version of the Tesla XT and features 220 watts of power, versatile operation (Power/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR modes), taste modes (soft, normal, hard, custom), RGB light effects, dual 18650 batteries (not included) and onboard charging. The Tallica Mini has a massive 6ml juice capacity and works with 0.18ohm TX-XX coils that fire in the range of 60 to 110 watts.
Features & Specifications
XT Mini Mod
- Dimension: 56mm x 28mm x 87mm
- Made from zinc alloy
- Cell Type: Two hi-drain 18650 cells(discharge current should be above 40A)
- Output Wattage: 7-220W(in 0.5W increments)
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 50A
- USB: 5V/1.5A
- Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
- Resistance Range: 0.08ohm-3.0ohm
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V~8.4V
- Standby Current: <50uA
- RGB LED Mode: LED M1/LED M2/LED M3/Blue M4/Red M5/Green M6/Purple M7
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316/TCR mode
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- Thread: 510
Tallica Mini Tank
- Dimension: 28mm x 50mm
- Material: Stainless steel+Aluminum alloy
- Capacity: 4.0ml in normal glass tube/6ml in bulb glass tube
- Resistance Available：TS-XX coil 0.18ohm (60W-110W)
- Top Fill System
- 510 threaded connection
- The Kanger Subox Mini kit was a huge success because Kangertech designs top notch products and the Mini kit was certainly that. Now, the company has done it again with a more compact version: the Subox Nano kit, which includes both the Kbox Nano and Subtank Nano.
- The G-Priv 4 Kit features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a USB-C charging system, variable wattage mode, temperature modes, 4 memory slots, a full-color touchscreen, a large fire key, multiple protections, a 6.5mL juice capacity, a top-fill method, triple adjustable airflow slots, and meshed coils.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, 230 watts of power, Type-C USB charging, a full-color display screen, 6.5mL juice capacity, a sliding top-fill system, mesh sub-ohm coils, and dual slotted adjustable airflow.
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Eleaf iStick Pico Squeeze 2 is an updated version of the Pico Squeeze Squonker. This new device features a similar compact design, a decorative 7 color LED light, 100 watts of power, versatile operating modes including TCR & bypass, an 8ml internal squonk bottle, fast micro USB charging and 21700/18650 battery compatibility.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- The Morph 2 Mod features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, power mode, temperature control mode, an adaptive power function, a 0.96 inch full-color display, fast 2 amp balanced charging, the latest IQ-S chipset, and 7 safety protections.