Check out this cheap deal for the Tesla XT Mini Kit w/ Tallica Mini Tank. The mod is a much smaller and lighter version of the Tesla XT and features 220 watts of power, versatile operation (Power/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR modes), taste modes (soft, normal, hard, custom), RGB light effects, dual 18650 batteries (not included) and onboard charging. The Tallica Mini has a massive 6ml juice capacity and works with 0.18ohm TX-XX coils that fire in the range of 60 to 110 watts.
Features & Specifications
XT Mini Mod
- Dimension: 56mm x 28mm x 87mm
- Made from zinc alloy
- Cell Type: Two hi-drain 18650 cells(discharge current should be above 40A)
- Output Wattage: 7-220W(in 0.5W increments)
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 50A
- USB: 5V/1.5A
- Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
- Resistance Range: 0.08ohm-3.0ohm
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V~8.4V
- Standby Current: <50uA
- RGB LED Mode: LED M1/LED M2/LED M3/Blue M4/Red M5/Green M6/Purple M7
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316/TCR mode
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- Thread: 510
Tallica Mini Tank
- Dimension: 28mm x 50mm
- Material: Stainless steel+Aluminum alloy
- Capacity: 4.0ml in normal glass tube/6ml in bulb glass tube
- Resistance Available：TS-XX coil 0.18ohm (60W-110W)
- Top Fill System
- 510 threaded connection
- This new box mod features exquisite patterns, a 2 inch TFT color touch screen, dual 18650 batteries (not included), lightning fast 2.5A charging, instant firing, rock bottom 0.03ohm resistance, curve modes, an OMNI board 4.0 chip board, 220 watts of power and stable operation.
- The box mod features an exquisite appearance, a light portable design, a convenient hand rope for effortless transportation, a 4400mAh integrated battery, onboard charging, 120 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, a wide range of safety features and several intelligent flavor settings. The Uforce T2 tank in the kit has up to an 8mL juice capacity, 2 mesh coil options, adjustable airflow control, and easy refills.
- The result of a partnership between Brian Herb (The Vapor Chronicles Youtube Channel) and Dovpo, this new squonker features a top filling design, a 10ml squonk bottle, 90 watts of power, bypass mode, temperature mode and firwmare upgrades.
- The Sinuous SW mod kit features a powerful 3000mAh battery, 50W of output, a compact design, a 4ml capacity, a child lock mechanism, a top fill system and produces big flavorful vapor.
- The Aspire Feedlink Revvo Box Mod Squonk Kit consists of the Feedlink mechanical-like squonker coupled with the Revvo Boost Tank. This setup features a 7ml internal silicon e-juice bottle (mod), 4.2 volts of power, 10 second overpuff protection, an ergonomic design, adjustable airflow and a 2ml juice capacity (tank).
- The Kaos Z features a transparent chassis so you can see the circuit boards/batteries, changeable LED lights, a full color TFT screen, 200 watts of power and many firing modes, including TCR.
- The mod features 120 watts of power, an integrated 5200mAh battery, type C micro USB charging, power bank functionality, an LED flashlight setting with 6 modes, a full-color display screen, 3 wattage modes, curve modes, and a sensor suite with a compass, temperature, altitude, and a barometer.
- The iJoy Avenger 270 Box Mod features voice recognition technology, a modern appearance, 234 watts of power, customizable LED lights and versatile temperature control.