Check out this cheap deal for the Tesla XT Mini Kit w/ Tallica Mini Tank. The mod is a much smaller and lighter version of the Tesla XT and features 220 watts of power, versatile operation (Power/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR modes), taste modes (soft, normal, hard, custom), RGB light effects, dual 18650 batteries (not included) and onboard charging. The Tallica Mini has a massive 6ml juice capacity and works with 0.18ohm TX-XX coils that fire in the range of 60 to 110 watts.
Features & Specifications
XT Mini Mod
- Dimension: 56mm x 28mm x 87mm
- Made from zinc alloy
- Cell Type: Two hi-drain 18650 cells(discharge current should be above 40A)
- Output Wattage: 7-220W(in 0.5W increments)
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 50A
- USB: 5V/1.5A
- Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
- Resistance Range: 0.08ohm-3.0ohm
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V~8.4V
- Standby Current: <50uA
- RGB LED Mode: LED M1/LED M2/LED M3/Blue M4/Red M5/Green M6/Purple M7
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316/TCR mode
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- Thread: 510
Tallica Mini Tank
- Dimension: 28mm x 50mm
- Material: Stainless steel+Aluminum alloy
- Capacity: 4.0ml in normal glass tube/6ml in bulb glass tube
- Resistance Available：TS-XX coil 0.18ohm (60W-110W)
- Top Fill System
- 510 threaded connection
- This all-in-one vaping kit consists of the 200 watt Ranger Mod with 3.8ml Ranger Tank. Combined, they feature an exquisite design, dual 18650 batteries, a myriad of operating modes, a stylish LED stripe and comprehensive safety protections.
- It features a compact brass body, unique firing button (lockable), full 360 degree contact + low voltage drop off, 510 hybrid thread, and to top it all off it's waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- The iStick Mix Mod features artistic double-sided resin panels, a portable design that is comfortable to hold, dual 18650 batteries, a balanced/fast charging system via a Type-C Micro USB port, stable performance and fast firing thanks to an Avatar chipset, a display screen and a plethora of safety features.
- This tiny mod features the latest Gene chip for accurate performance, a small form factor, a resin panel, a myriad of modes including curve, power, temperature, TCR and bypass.
- This new pod system features a box mod style design, a full-color display screen, adjustable power up to 40 watts, an integrated 1500mAh battery, micro USB charging, 5.5mL pods with easy refill system, and regular/nic salt e-juice compatibility.
- Right now, you can buy the device and get a free CoilArt Toruk tank with a matching pack of coils for just $29.99. The A-Priv features a sleek body and hollow-out appearance. In combination with LED lights that emanate from each hollow-out, this device really comes to life when pressing the big fire trigger on the side.
- The iJoy Maxo is the first ever quadruple 18650 box mod, but it will also work with just two battery cells. Ijoy took 6 months to develop this mod which features up to 315 watts of power and temperature control. It is available in red, yellow, blue or a more expensive limited edition blue.