Uwell Amulet: All-In-One 2mL/370mAh Watch & Pod System
The Uwell Amulet is a pod system and watch at the same time. This means it can be worn like a watch or you can use it as a standalone pod kit. Additional features include a 370mAh battery, 2mL refillable cartridges, draw-activated firing, a dust-proof design, multiple circuit board protections, 10 watts of power, the ability to check date/time by a simple touch of the screen and a simple/compact appearance. An alternative to this kit is the new Acacia Q-Watch which can be vaped while on your wrist
The Amulet is the first ever watch-type pod kit. You may put it on your wrist like a watch thanks with an included silicone strap or just put it in your pocket to use as a standalone pod system. Best of all, the portable and stealthy shape means you may easily hide it in your hand.
When on your wrist, you can wake up the device to check the date and time by a simple touch of the display screen. The large font is white on a black background, so it is effortless to see.
The kit works well for both right and left-handed people. Simply hold the function key on the side for 4 seconds to rotate the display.
The pods easily slide in and out of the Uwell Amulet and are held inside the battery section via powerful magnets. These cartridges can hold 2mL of e-liquid and refills are a breeze. To add e-juice, lift a stopper at the bottom of the pod and squirt juice into a large filling slot.
The device is simple to use as there is no fire button. To take a puff, draw on the mouthpiece.
Inside the battery section, there is a powerful 370mAh battery for long vaping times. The output is stable, so the Amulet should operate efficiently until a recharge is required. A micro USB charging port at the bottom ensures an easy charging process.
This pod kit produces flavorful vapor from a tight draw, similar to smoking a cigarette. This may make it perfect for use with nicotine salt e-liquids or other high nicotine juices. Uwell has also integrated Pro-FOCS Flavor Testing technology to produce the best possible vape experience. This means vape flavor is the way it is meant to be due to proper control of the heating temperature and durable construction materials.
The circuit board of the Uwell Amulet is the latest and greatest. The PCBA is dustproof to protect the chipset and ensure longevity. And, the chipboard is made with multiple protections to ensure reliable and safe performance.
The protections include an over-vape indication, over-temperature protection, low power indication, short-circuit protection and open-circuit protection.
Below you can see a diagram of all the components of this kit. As you can see, the Amulet is easily removed from its watch strap via a release button and the display screen is navigated via a function key or by a simple touch to see the time. On the user interface, you can see current atomizer resistance, the battery’s charge level, the day of the week, today’s date and the current time.
Features & Specifications
- Made from PCTG |polycarbonate | silicone
- Dimensions: 47.7mm x 37.5mm x 17.2 mm
- Weight: 27g
- Compact design
- Use as watch or standalone pod system starter kit
- Large display screen
- Touch to wake up screen
- Large white font on black background
- Check date and time anytime
- Resistance indicator
- Battery bar
- Day of the week
- Rotate screen for left or right handed use
- Easily remove kit from strap via button
- 2mL capacity refillable juice pods
- Easy refill system
- Leak-proof stopper
- Max output: 10W
- 370mAh integrated battery
- Micro USB charging port
- Long battery life
- Coil resistance: 1.6ohm for nic salts or high nicotine juices
- Tight airflow: mouth-to-lung vape experience
- Draw-activated firing
- Dust-proof circuit board for longevity and to protect the unit’s core
- Multiple protections
- Over-vape indication
- High-temperature protection
- Low power indication
- Open circuit protection
- Short circuit protection
- Best flavor production thanks to Pro-FOCS flavor testing
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- This new pod system features magnetic replaceable 3D panels, puff-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated battery, all vape styles, adjustable airflow control, fast charging, 3.5ml pods, new mesh coils that last longer, and multiple protections.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This kit features a 900mAh integrated cell, power mode, mouth-to-lung vaping, 3mL pods, a 0.69 inch OLED display, draw-activated firing, and extreme portability.
- This small yet powerful pod system features a 1150mAh integrated body, 29 watts of power, a unique appearance, adaptive power control, honeycomb mesh coils, a 4mL juice capacity, a visual circuit design, a space capsule shape, and adjustable airflow control.
- The Freemax Maxus Solo features stunning light effects that are sure to turn heads, 100 watts of power, a massive color screen with 5 theme colors, a full suite of modes including bypass, variable wattage, and temperature control, 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, a physical lock button, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This disposable features 5500 puffs, a 14mL pod, a 550mAh integrated cell, a recharge system, 50% nic salt e-liquid, a mesh coil for incredible taste, adjustable airflow, and 9 flavor options.
- This new setup features a compact shape, 25 watts of adjustable power, a silicone dust cap, draw-activated firing, a 1100mAh internal battery, 90-minute charging, a 0.69 inch OLED screen, fast firing, a multitude of safety features, a 3mL juice capacity, an MTL pod, and a DTL pod.
- With 5 available colors, this starter kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 3500mAh battery with USB-C charging port, smart wattage recommendation, memory slots, a 4.5mL pod tank with easy bottom refills, and mesh coils.
- The mod features 120W of power, dual 18650 batteries, an ergonomic design, an effortless bottom battery door, a display screen, variable wattage mode, smart mode, and Type-C charging.