Uwell Marsupod PCC: 1000mAh/11W Pod System
The MarsuPod PCC Kit is a brand new pod system by Uwell. It features an integrated 150mAh battery that slides into a 1000mAh charging case, 1.3mL capacity pods with easy refill system, pro-focs flavor testing technology, draw-activated firing, and multiple safety features. With 1.2ohm resistance coils, it is a perfect setup for nicotine salt e-liquids.
Uwell Marsupod PCC Features & Specifications
- Case made from Polycarbonate, PC & ABS
- POM drip tip
- Case dimensions: 25.2mm x 43mm x 76.5mm
- Colors: black, white, grey, black/blue
- 150mAh pod system
- 1000mAh batteru case
- USB charging system
- 1.3mL pods
- Effortless top filling
- 11W of power
- Draw-activated firing
- Coils: 1.2ohm MTL coil (for nic salt)
- Pod slides out of battery case
- Dust cover for hygiene
- Multiple protections: over-voltage, low power LED, short-circuit, over-voltage
- This kit features a simple yet elegant design, a leather grip, an integrated 1800mAh cell, 30 watts of variable power, USB-C charging, 4.5mL pods, a dual airflow control system, GTL coils, and a variety of vape styles including MTL, RDL, and DL.
- This new mod pod kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL capacity cartridges, mesh or Nicr coils, type-C fast charging, 80 watts of variable power, and a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen. Best of all, you may use the mod with your favorite tank or atomizer with a 510 adaptor (Version 2 kit) or separately buy the R80 RBA head for DIY fun.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- This Pod System Kit features a simplistic design, automatic firing, a long-lasting 1100mAh battery, 2mL G-coil pods, and both sub-ohm and nic salt coils.
- This pod mod kit features a single 18650 battery, a new chipset, 80 watts of variable power, fast firing, a multitude of safety features, passthrough charging, a display screen, 4.5mL pods, easy refills, and mesh coils for sub-ohm vaping.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.
- The Aspire Mulus features 80 watts of power, a portable shape, an ergonomic design, resin panels, single 18650 battery support, 2A type-C micro USB charging, adjustable voltage mode, adjustable wattage mode, bypass mode, an integrated LCD screen, 4.2mL refillable pods, several replaceable coil options including one with mesh, and effortless refills