Smok IPX 80: 3000mAh/80 Watt Waterproof Variable Wattage Pod Kit
Here are cheap deals to purchase the Smok IPX 80 Pod System Kit. This setup features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, adjustable power up to 80 watts, a 3000mAh integrated battery, Type-C charging, airflow control, RPM2 mesh coils, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a side-fill system, and RPM 2 mesh coils. As of this writing, it is uncertain if the IPX 80 is available in the United States.
Strong, Waterproof Design
In the design department, the Smok IPX 80 infuses incredible performance into a setup that also looks fantastic. First, this kit is quite portable and you can simply place it in the pocket for vaping on-the-go and the appearance is classy due to colorful finishes such as red, fluid 7-color, fluid black grey, grey, blue, black carbon fiber, and brown. Moreover, the paint consists of splicing silicone that resists fingerprints and is also stronger because it is layered.
But, perhaps the most important aspect of the IPX 80 is that it is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. This means you can take it out in any weather condition or to the pool without worrying about damage to the circuit boards. Accidental drops shouldn’t damage the pod system, but we don’t recommend that you test this out.
Powerful Battery, 80 Watts & Full Color Screen
The Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit utilizes a powerful 3000mAh battery that produces up to 80 watts of power. Recharging this cell is a breeze thanks to a 1.4 amp USB-C interface that permits fast recharging to finish this process in no time at all. You can also make changes to the wattage output to produce the vapor to your liking. Best of all, the IPX 80 is safe to use thanks to a plethora of safety protections such as overcharge and short circuit prevention and fires lightning fast, within 0.001s.
On one of the sides of the IPX 80, you can find a full-color display screen that measures 0.96″ to ensure you can clearly see vape data. On the menu, you will see vertically oriented indicators including the current power, the current resistance, the current voltage, the number of puffs taken, the puff time, the battery percentage, and a battery bar. And, you may change the color theme of the user interface to white, blue, red, yellow, or red.
5.5mL Pods & Mesh Coils
We already discussed the IPX 80 mod, so now it is time to move on to the pods which also look to be state-of-the-art. You see, each one of these cartridges stays in place with strong magnets so they don’t move around and they can also hold a decent 5.5mL of e-liquid. This means long vape times without any hassles, especially if you consider the powerful integrated battery also reduces the number of necessary recharges. Refilling the Smok IPX 80 pods is a breeze thanks to a side-fill port with a rubber plug to ensure there’s no leakage. And, the duck-billed mouthpiece is ergonomic, reduces leakage into the mouth, and is conducive to create incredible taste.
The IPX 80 cartridges utilize RPM 2 coil heads that are effortless to install via a push/pull method. With purchase, you’ll get both the RPM 2 0.16ohm coil (pre-installed) and an additional RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm coil. The RPM 2 coil permits you to engage in a direct-to-lung vape experience, dense vapor, works from 25 to 50 watts, but is recommended at 40 watts. The RPM 2 DC has dual coils and is ideal for mouth-to-lung vaping in the range of 12 to 25 watts. Both of these coil heads are included with purchase.
Adjustable Airflow Control
Most pod systems in the vape marketplace don’t have the ability to change the air intake. That’s where the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit is quite unique as there is an airflow control ring located near the top of the battery section to change the airflow to your liking. You may turn this knob to the left to increase the air intake or to the right to decrease it. In this way, you can have a versatile vape experience.
Smok IPX 80 Features & Specifications
This electronic cigarette is small with measurements of 107mm by 34.8mm bu 34.5mm and also only weighs 130 grams. Inside, there’s a 3000mAh battery with Type-C charging system and output can be changed between 1 and 80 watts. Each pod can store 5.5mL of e-liquid, has a side-fill system and works with RPM 2 coils.
In The Box
With the purchase of the IPX 80, you will receive the battery mod, an RPM 2 pod, an RPM 2 Mesh 0.16ohm coil, an RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm coil, a Type-C cable, and a manual.
- The Stick V9 Max Kit features a 4000mAh battery, a massive 8.5ml juice capacity, custom made coils for intense vapor, an exquisite design, a color battery LED, multiple safety protections and better airflow.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- The Morph 2 Mod features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, power mode, temperature control mode, an adaptive power function, a 0.96 inch full-color display, fast 2 amp balanced charging, the latest IQ-S chipset, and 7 safety protections.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.
- It features a slim design, portability, 80 watts of power, a 0.96 inch TFT screen, single 18650 battery support, multiple protections, a mesh coil, an MTL coil, adjustable airflow control, and a 3mL juice capacity with top fill method.