Update: The Vandy Vape Berserker V1.5 Mini RTA Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Sub Ohm Tank Deals Below
What sets this RTA apart from the crowd is the bottom adjustable airflow which features 5 air holes that range in size from 1 to 1.8mm. In this way, you may easily customize your vape. Draw in all these settings is quite tight, similar to puffing on a cigarette.
Airflow to the dual post deck hits the coil from directly underneath for best vapor and flavor production.
Refills of the 2mL (glass tube) or 2.5mL (metal tube) reservoir are effortless thanks to a twist top design that allows for turning the top cap to expose two fill ports.
Although it is uncertain if both are included, there are two different drip tips available for the Berserker V1.5 Mini MTL RTA.
This RTA may be completely detached for cleaning and maintenance.
Features & Specifications
- Diameter 22mm x 33.8mm
- Color options: Matte Black, SS, Gunmetal, Rainbow
- Weight: 155g
- 2mL glass tube
- 2.5mL metal tube
- Two drip tip options
- The RDSA features a dual mesh deck, a 30mm diameter, top-to-side adjustable airflow, bottom adjustable airflow, an 810 drip tip, a standard 510 pin, a squonk pin, and high wattage capability. The Mesh RDSA has similar specs, but it has a simple postless deck with dual mesh strips and side adjustable airflow.
- The Vandy Vape BSKR Mini V3 MTL RTA features a top-filled 4mL juice reservoir, an anti-leak design, 4 drip tip options, two MTL fused 0.74Ω coils, and 7 airflow pipes to make adjustments.
- This atomizer features a 8mL vape juice reservoir, a top-fill method, mesh & wire coil compatibility, honeycomb adjustable airflow control, and comes with a ton of stuff including 2 pieces of Clapton wire and three nexMesh pre-built coils.
- The VGOD Elite RDA features one of the most unique designs in the vape marketplace. It has a 24mm diameter and its deck is built with flat dual posts which permits coils to share a wire terminal.
- The ThunderHead Creations Artemis 2 RDTA features a 5.5mL juice capacity, a 25mm diameter, dense vapor production, a side-filling slot, a postless build deck with dual coil compatibility, and a petented screw clamp system
- This new rebuildable tank atomizer was designed by the German 103 Team and features a powerful airflow system for huge vapor with flavor, an easy top fill system, a 2 or 4ml juice capacity, super easy building and single/dual coil compatibility.