Vandy Vape Pulse Mod or Kit
The Pulse BF was the first squonk box mod by Vandy Vape. The device features a locking power safety switch, a spring-loaded 510 connector, an 8ml silicone bottle, replaceable panels, compatibility with both 18650 & 20700 batteries and is very affordable. If you get a kit, you will also receive the Pulse 24 BF RDA.
Design w/ Replaceable Panels
This box mod measures 77mm x 50mm x 27mm, is made from nylon & heat resistant ABS and is available in black, red, cyan and grey. What’s great is that the front and back panels are replaceable and can be purchased in other colors such as white, blue and purple. The plates are held in place by five powerful magnets which allows for easy removal and effortless access to both the battery and bottle.
20700 & 18650 Battery Support
The unit can be powered by either a 20700 or 18650 battery with an adapter. The e-liquid bottle that directs juice to the atomizer can hold up to a massive 8ml of e-juice, is also easy to squeeze and is made from food grade material for health.
The technical features of the Vandy Vape Pulse BF are an intelligent fire button that allows for for a constant electrical current of 30A (constant) and up to 40A (pulse). A unique safety feature is a locking power switch that prevents accidental firing for safety. Copper contacts direct connect from power switch to the 510 to ensure best electrical conduction.
Features & Specifications
- Affordable squonk box mod
- Constructed from nylon with temperature resistant ABS
- Measurements: 77mm x 50mm x 27mm
- Weight: 170g
- Detachable structure
- Colors: grey, cyan, red, black
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Replaceable panels
- Held down by magnets
- Available in white, blue, purple
- Easy access to bottle and battery
- Compatible with 20700 or 18650 battery
- Intelligent fire button
- Max pulse current: 40A
- Max constant current: 30A
- Locking power safety switch
- Stops accidental firing
- 8ml juice bottle
- Easy to squeeze
- Made from food-grade silicone
- Copper contacts for optimal electrical conductivity