Here’s some discounted prices for the Vaporesso Revenger Box Mod or Kit. Built with an Omniboard 2.0 chip board, this high tech 220 watt mod is versatile and has curvature of wattage/temperature modes for a personalized vape experience.
Update: This Item Has Been Discontinued – Check Similar 220W Kits Below
The Revenger is an amazing new box mod from Vaporesso. It features the latest Omniboard 2.0 chip board, 220 watts of power, super-quick 2.5A charging, a 0.96″ screen with real time clock, a wide range of output modes, a modern design and durable construction materials.
If you have a look at the technical specifications of this affordable mod, you will easily see it is versatile thanks to the latest Omniboard 2.0 chip. Output modes include variable wattage, three temperature control modes (Ni, SS, Ti), TCR mode with two memory slots, RTC (real time clock) mode and bypass mode. There are also the latest curvature of wattage (CCW) and curvature of temperature (CCT) modes. With CCW operation, you may customize a higher starting wattage that will sustain for a period of time until it winds down to your regular power setting. CCT works in the same way but with a higher initial temperature. In addition to the wide range of operating modes, this mod is quite powerful. The highest output comes in at 220 watts, the maximum temperature output is 600 degrees Fahrenheit or 315 Celsius and the resistance capability is super-low at just 0.05ohm.
The Vaporesso Revenger also features a revolutionary design that includes an aluminum alloy shell with an In-Mould Labeling (IML) case. The IML is not only ec0-friendly, but will also stand the test of time. The mod can be purchased in either black, blue or red and seems portable with measurements that come in at 45mm x 89mm x 28mm. The metal firing button on the side was designed to be ergonomic for easy firing.
Centered on the front IML case, you will see a large 0.96 inch square OLED screen of which the background is black to seamlessly blend into the mod. The menu’s layout has been completely redesigned to allow for more vape data and to make operating the Revenger as easy as possible. Included stats you will see on the screen are two battery bars, current mode, current resistance, current voltage, current power/temperature, smart mode and puff time. The screen may also be put in real time clock mode to displays an analog-style clock.
When charging the two 18650 batteries via the micro USB port, the mod’s display will change to two battery bars with remaining charge time and charge level shown underneath. Charging occurs at a lightning fast 2.5A, so the process will top off the batteries in no time. And, charging is safe thanks to an equalizing system that ensures each cell achieves the same voltage level.
Features & Specs.
- Built with latest Omniboard 2.0
- Output Modes: VW(H/N/S), CCW, CCT, VT(NI,TI,SS), TCR(M1,M2), RTC, BYPASS
- Power output range: 5W to 220W
- Resistance Range: 0.05Ω to 5Ω
- Temperature control range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Output voltage range: 0V to 8.5V
- Constructed with a durable/environmentally-friendly IML case on aluminum alloy shell
- Measurements: 45mm x 89mm x 28mm
- Compact and portable
- Futuristic/modern design
- Colors: black, blue, red with black IML
- Large metal firing button
- Two adjustment buttons
- 0.96″ square OLED with black background and white font
- Real time clock display
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB 2.5A balanced/fast charging system
- Powered by two 18650 batteries, the Freemax Maxus 3 Mod features 200 watts, adjustable wattage, adjustable voltage, a fast-charging port, and a plethora of modes including bypass, VPC & temperature mode.
- This mod features 18650/21700 battery support, four modes, 95 watts of output, a transparent chassis, and a full-color display screen
- The Rim C features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, single 18650 battery support, a reversible type-C micro USB charging port, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, fast charging, exquisite IML finishes, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection and an ergonomic fire button.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Steam Crave Hadron Mini Mod features a DNA100C chipset, 100 watts of output, 2X700 battery support, a color TFT screen, and many modes. The kit includes the Supreme V3 RDTA with a 6mL juice capacity, 2 chimney options, a liquid closure system, and 3 decks.
- The Smok Treebox Plus is the upgraded version of the Treebox mod. It features a massive 220W of output and a natural Brazil rosewood shell with either a black or silver top/bottom.