Update: The Laisimo S3 200W TC Box Mod Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Box Mods & Starter Mod Kits Below
The S3 is a high powered box mod from Laisimo. It features up to 200W of power, temperature control and a unique top screen design.
The mod is constructed from zinc alloy for durability and to make it more ergonomic. What sets the S3 apart is the fact that the OLED is located at the top of the mod so you’ll be able to see information as you vape. The menu displays voltage, resistance, puff time, battery level and temperature. For left handed use, the screen can be rotated 180 degrees at the touch of a button.
The mod features a constant output power of up to 200W which has no pulse width modulation so you are sure to get what you want. And, the device is a temperature control capable device in the range of 212°F to 662°F which is with both Ni200 and Titanium coil heads. The unit can fire all the way down to 0.05Ω, ensuring it will work with virtually every atomizer, tank or RDA.
The S3 box mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries. Swapping batteries has never been easier as they are hidden behind a magnetic battery door that is very easy to remove.
If you are afraid that your atomizer may not sit flush on the S3, don’t worry about it at all. The top of the device features a springloaded 510 connection which is gold plated/brass to ensure amazing conductivity. And, there’s an adapter for any atomizers that are larger than 22mm in diameter.
There’s also plenty of safety features including low resistance, low voltage, high voltage, reverse polarity, short circuit and overheat protection.
Overall, the Laisimo S3 looks like it may be an excellent device with plenty of features and accurate temperature control. Perhaps this one is the next generation of affordable 200W box mods. Watch out, RX200!
Features & Specs.
- Dimensions: 102mm x 57.0mm x 25.4mm
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Top screen setup
- 180 degree screen rotation
- Power output range: 5W to 200W
- Constant no-pulse 200W Output
- Voltage output range: 0.5V to 7.5V
- Power mode wire compatibility: Ti, Ni200, SS, Kanthal
- Temperature control wire compatibility: Ti & Ni20o
- Temperature range: 100°C to 350°C or 212°F to 662°F
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω to 2.5Ω
- Powered by two 18650 high drain battery cells
- Magnetic battery door
- Battery voltage range: 6.2 – 8.4V
- Many safety features
- 510 spring loaded threaded connection (gold-plating brass)
- Magnetic battery cover
- Wattage Range: 5W – 200W
- Voltage Range: 0.5V – 7.5V
- Temperature Range: 212°F – 662°F / 100°C – 350°C (Supports Ni200 & Ti)
- Resistance Range: 0.05Ω – 2.5Ω
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Magnetic Battery Panel