Here are cheap deals for the Sigelei Fuchai R7 Mod Kit.
The Sigelei Fuchai R7 is the latest mod by Sigelei. The box mod features 230 watts of power, a modern design, versatile temperature control and dual 18650 batteries compatibility.
Size-wise, the R7 measures 88mm x 53.5mm x 30mm, is made from zinc alloy/plastic materials and can be purchased in either yellow, white, blue or black. With a whopping capability of 230 watts, this mod seems very portable for easy transportation. The control face of the R7 mod is built with a 0.91 inch OLED of which the layout and menu is unavailable. We will update this information when it becomes available.
From a technical design perspective, this mod is very capable with 230 watts of max output, a highest temperature of 570 degrees, a voltage up to 7.5 volts and a low atomizer capability that ranges from 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm. You can fire the device in power, TCR and three temperature modes that work with the standard heating elements (stainless steel, nickel, titanium). For power, the unit utilizes dual 18650 cells that are recharged via the micro USB port. The charging system works with a 2.5 amp current, so the process occurs at lightning speed.
With purchase, you will get the R7 mod, a micro USB cable and a manual. This mod can also be bought in a kit which includes the T4 tank. It has measurements of 24mm x 51mm, a 2.5ml e-liquid capacity and is made from stainless steel with glass. It operates utilizing coils that include the SM2-H, SM2, SM4 and SM6.
Fuchai R7 Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 88.0mm x 53.5mm x 30mm
- Colors: black, blue, white, yellow
- Made from plastic and zinc alloy
- 0.91″ OLED display
- 510 threaded connection
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Fast 2.5A charging system
- Modes: power, TC-SS, TC-Ti, TC-Ni, TCR
- Power output range: 10W to 230W
- Temperature output range: 200℉ to 570℉ or 100℃ to 300℃
- Resistance range all modes: 0.05Ω to 3.00Ω
- Output voltage range: 1.0V to 7.5V
- Input voltage range: 6.4V to 8.4V