Smok Thallo: 3000mAh/80W Pod Mod System Kit
Here are cheap deals to purchase the Smok Thallo at a low price. This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features. It is believed that this pod kit was part of Smok’s PMTA application to the FDA, so you can be assured this pod system and its accessories will be available in the United States in the foreseeable future. We will add deals when they become available. You may also want to check out the 100 watt/single 21700 version of this kit: the Smok Thallo-S.
Exquisite Design & Full-Color Display
Upon the first inspection of the Thallo, you will immediately notice that Smok went out of its way in designing this new all-in-one vape system. With a size of only 123.65 by 37.77mm by 30mm, it is extremely portable, yet it packs a punch as we will discuss later. Moreover, the look of the Smok Thallo is incredible with a black chassis and a matching leather grip with fluid patterns in 7-color, black/grey, black/red, blue, gold, and green. To make operating the Thallo effortless, there is a 0.69-inch display screen on the control face with a full-color user interface. Here you will see a battery bar and data such as battery percentage level, current output power, a puff counter, a puff time indicator, atomizer resistance, and more. It is uncertain if the color theme of the UI is changeable, so we will add this information at a later time, but navigating the menu should be quite easy due to the up/down buttons at the bottom of the control face.
New 80W Chipset & Powerful 3000mAh Battery
The Smok Thallo features the latest IQ-XS chipset by Smok and, as a result, can achieve up to 80 watts of power from a 3000mAh integrated battery. Plus, output is changeable in the range of 1 to 80 watts via two adjustment buttons that navigate the user interface on the display screen. A USB-C charging port also means that the recharging process is as easy as ever and a cable is included in the package. Another benefit of the new chipboard is that the Thallo pod kit fires within an incredible 0.001s, so there are no noticeable delays as you may find with less popular or older pod kits in your collection. And, the chipset integrates many safety features such as low voltage protection, short circuit protection, and 8-second over-puff protection.
New 5mL Thallo RPM 2 Pods
In addition to the powerful battery that allows long vape times, refills are also less frequent due to 5mL Thallo RPM 2 Pods that tightly fit the mod with powerful magnets and also feature an easy refill system. There are two different versions of this cartridge: the included Thallo RPM 2 and an optional Thallo RPM. Although little information is available at the time of this writing, we imagine both of these utilize the same RPM 2 coils seen in previous Smok pod kits, so there will be plenty of options to satisfy your particular vape preference. In the package, you will find both an RPM 2 0.16ohm mesh coil for direct-to-lung style vaping and an RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL coil for nic salts. The mesh coil produces dense vapor, intense flavor, is best at 40 watts of power, but can be used between 25 and 50 watts. The 0.6ohm MTL DC is designed with dual coils, has a large surface for fast heating, and a 2mm inner hole for excellent wicking of the cotton. With a power range of 12 to 25 watts, this particular head is perfect for higher nicotine vape juices and a mouth-to-lung style puff.
Smok Thallo Kit Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 123.5mm × 37.7mm × 30mm
- Easily transported
- Zinc alloy body
- Fluid patterns
- Leather grip matches chassis color
- Color options: fluid black grey, fluid 7-color, fluid blue, fluid green, fluid gold, fluid black red
- Ergonomic mouthpiece
- 3000mAh internal battery
- Reversible Type-C USB charging system
- Full-color 0.96-inch display screen
- +/- buttons to navigate UI
- New IQ-XS chipset
- Power range: 1W to 80W
- Safety protections: 8s cutoff, short circuit, low voltage, high temperature
- 0.001s firing response time
- 5ml capacity pods
- Magnetic pod connection
- Easy refill port
- 0.16ohm RPM2 Mesh Coil: 20W to 25W
- 0.6ohm MTL Mesh Coil: 12W to 25W
- Push/pull coil installation
- Easy refills via side slot
In The Package
- Smok Thallo Battery Mod
- 5mL Thallo RPM2 Pod
- 0.16ohm RPM2 Mesh Coil
- 0.6ohm MTL Mesh Coil
- USB-C charging cable
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- This setup features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, adjustable power up to 80 watts, a 3000mAh integrated battery, Type-C charging, airflow control, RPM2 mesh coils, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a side-fill system, and RPM 2 mesh coils.
- This pod mod kit features the latest leakproof tech, new LP2 Mesh DL coils, an effortless airflow control slider, a 1650mAh integrated battery, 60 watts of power, fast refills, instant firing, and both regular & leather finish options.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- It features extreme portability, 30 watts of power, variable wattage mode, 2mL capacity pods, a 1200mAh integrated battery, a display screen, and a mesh coil option.
- The Istick S80 Mod features a 1800mAh integrated battery, a metallic chassis, intrecciato finishes, 80 watts of maximum power, a color display, fast Type-C charging, a smart mode, and a power mode.
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.
- The Fortis features 80 or 100 watts of power, adjustable output, 18650/21700 battery compatibility, a 0.96" full-color display screen, instant firing, Type-C fast charging, many safety features, a 6.5mL capacity, mesh coils, easy refills, and massive adjustable airflow control.