Timesvape Dreamer V1.5: 21700/20700/18650 Mech Mod
The Timesvape Dreamer 1.5 features a constant contact switch, a pressure relief hole, an insulated top, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, an enhanced 18650 battery adapter, a 27mm diameter, a hybrid 510, and floating battery adjustment
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- Here are cheap deals for the Hugo Vapor Rader ECO 200W Box Mod. This device features 11 exquisite splatter & graffiti finishes, light construction materials, dual 18650 batteries (not included), fast 2 amp charging, 200 watts of power and a multitude of modes including bypass, variable voltage, variable wattage and curve heating.
- This new mod features six different mode options, dual 18650 battery support, 162 watts of power and a streamlined design.
- This hybrid mech mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts.
- This setup features a mech squonk mod with a 6mL juice bottle, 3 easy refill methods, single 18650 battery support, exquisite design, silver contacts for maximum conductivity, a power button with safety switch, and full power passthrough. The Requiem RDA that comes with it has three air settings, airflow directly to the coils, single builds, and 0.26ohm Clapton coils.
- The Aspire Feedlink Revvo Box Mod Squonk Kit consists of the Feedlink mechanical-like squonker coupled with the Revvo Boost Tank. This setup features a 7ml internal silicon e-juice bottle (mod), 4.2 volts of power, 10 second overpuff protection, an ergonomic design, adjustable airflow and a 2ml juice capacity (tank).
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- The Kirin features unregulated output from the battery mod, 18350 or 18650 batteries, a MTL pod (1.2ohm), a DTL pod (0.5ohm), a 2mL juice capacity, bottom refills and easily adjusted bottom airflow.