Here are cheap deals to purchase the Yuoto K40W Pod System Kit. It features 40 watts of power, power mode, a 1500mAh integrated cell, micro USB charging, a color display screen, 3.5mL pods, and mesh coils for exquisite vapor production. It is on sale in black, blue and rainbow colors.
Yuoto K40W Overview
With compact measurements, the Yuoto K40W is an ergonomically designed pod kit, has an exceptional appearance, and is ergonomic. This means you may carry it virtually anywhere for an enjoyable experience. Made with a zinc alloy chassis, the K40W includes several stickers to make the look your own. And, although we have yet to see the pictures, there’s a control face with a 0.96 inch TFT display screen which may display vape data on its full-color interface.
Additionally, the Yuoto K40W has a power mode that is able to function with 40 watts of power, and you may make adjustments starting at 5 watts. The power originates from a 1500mAh cell which is restored to full capacity by way of a 1 amp USB charging setup. And, you’ll never be disappointed with the Yuoto K40W as its intelligent chipset can recognize which coil is in use.
At 3.5mL, the juice capacity of the K40W can sustain lengthy vape times, especially when considering the internal battery can also last a long time. To refill the cartridge, merely remove it from the mod section to reveal a bottom fill slot. In addition, these pods operate with either a 0.3ohm mesh coil for sub-ohm juices under 6mg or with a 0.8ohm regular coil which is fitting for nic salt vape juices. This means the Yuoto K40W will produce the vapor you prefer, especially if you consider airflow can also be set to either a DTL or MTL style vape.
Yuoto K40W Package
With the purchase of this set up, you will receive the K40W Mod, a K40W Pod, a 0.8ohm regular coil, a 0.3ohm mesh coil, a manual and a charging cable.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- This unique sub-ohm disposable pod kit features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice tank, 1.7% nic strength e-liquid for a sub-ohm style vape, 9 flavor options, dual mesh coils, a DTL style puff, and a rechargeable 800mAh battery.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The JustFog Minifit Starter Kit features a small form factor, 1.5ml juice pods, a 370mAh integrated battery, a micro USB charging system and is available in black, silver and red.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- This AIO vape system features an integrated 800mAh battery, up to 16 watts of power, a tight MTL style puff, a transparent 2mL pod, an ergonomic rubber mouthpiece, stable performance, and up to 16 watts of power.
- This new kit features a massive 10,000 puffs, adjustable airflow control, dual mesh coils to prevent flavor decay, a 20mL cartridge, a recharging port, 20mg/30mg/50mg nic strength, a 650mAh integrated battery, and draw-activated firing.