Here’s a cheap deal for the Asmodus Minikin V1.5 Boost 155W TC Box Mod. It features an easy-to-navigate OLED display, TCR & TFR mode, 155 watts of power, versatile temperature control, the latest curve output mode, dual 18650 batteries, onboard charging, and several built-in protections.
Minikin V1.5 Boost Description
If you like the Asmodus Minikin V2, don’t forget to check out the Minikin V1.5 Boost Mod, its predecessor. What we like about the older mod is the ergonomic shape and the splatter finish colors: yellow, black, and purple. And the large Asmodus logo on the magnetic panel, which also hides the battery bay, really stands out. And the control face is built with a monochrome display screen with vertical UI so you can clearly see it.
On the technical level, this mod operates at 120 watts, but the mod is versatile, so you can put the setting at just 5 watts if you like. In addition to variable wattage mode, there is also a temperature control mode and the ability to operate in TFR mode, but only if you have experience with hybrid builds. Several safety features include low battery warning, short circuit protection, low resistance protection, and low voltage protection.
Features & Specifications
- Easy To Navigate OLED Display
- Simple Three-Button Operations
- Huge Firing Mechanism
- Powered By 2x 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Wattage: 5W – 155W
- Voltage: 7.5V
- Temperature Range: 212°F – 572°F
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Adjustable Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and SS 304/316/317 Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Functionality
- Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) Functionality
- Latest “Curve” Output Mode
- Low Voltage
- Short Circuit
- Low Resistance
- Low Battery Warning
- Micro USB Port
- 510 Connection