Check out these cheap deals for the Geekvape Blade Box Mod or Kit. The mod features 235 watts of power, aircraft grade material, a fire button LED light ring and is compatible with dual 21700, 20700 or 18650 batteries. If you get the kit, you’ll also get the Hero Tank with easy top fill system, 0.15ohm coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
The Geekvape Blade Box Mod Kit features 235 watts of power, aircraft grade material, a swirling graffiti finish and utilizes dual 21700, 20700 or 18650 batteries , as well as a top filled 0.15ohm sub ohm tank.
Design-wise, the Blade Mod measures 52mm x 83mm and has a contoured design with a front located control face. The device is made with aircraft grade material to be light, at just 112g, while withstanding the test of time. At the top of the mod, there is 510 threaded connection. On the control face, you will see a large silver fire button for easy access that is also encircled by a green LED that lights up each time the mod is fired. Underneath, there’s a display that features a vertical menu in white font. Vape data includes current power, battery bars, amperage, voltage, resistance and a puff counter.
For long vaping times, the Blade Box Mod utilizes dual 21700 batteries, but is also capable of working with 20700 and 18650 batteries. To use the smaller 18650s, you must first the cells into the included sleeve adapter. The cells are installed into the back battery bay that is accessed by removing a magnetic panel. There is no need to ever remove the batteries for charging as you may do so via the micro USB port with the included cable.
On the technical level, very little is else is known so far. What we do know is that the Geekvape Blade Box Mod is capable of 235 watts of power. However, we estimate that the device will be capable of temperature control with a myriad of heating elements as well as low resistance.
Also included in this Blade Mod Kit is a tank, but not even its name is listed. Judging by Geekvape’s video, this tank features about a 3ml to 4ml capacity, a top fill system, dual bottom adjustable airflow and utilizes 0.15ohm coils.
Geekvape Blade Box Mod Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 52mm x 83mm
- Weight: 112g
- Built from aircraft quality material
- Colors: Starry Night pattern
- 510 threaded connector
- OLED display
- Vertical menu
- White font
- Lots of vape data
- Large chrome fire button
- LED light
- Utilizes dual 21700 batteries
- Longest possible vape times
- Micro USB charging
- Compatibile with 20700 & 18650 batteries
- Use included sleeve adapter
- Maximum power: 235W
- Temperature range：unknown
- Output voltage range: unknown
- Resistance range power/variable temp: unknown
More Geekvape Deals
- Zeus X RTA $17.19
- GeekVape GBOX Squonk RDA Kit 200W $28.49
- Geekvape Flint 1000mAh Starter Kit $17.42
- US Store: Geekvape Nova 200W Box Mod $25.49 | Kit $36.51
- US Store: Geekvape Lucid 80W Kit $24.61
- Geekvape Aegis Legend Waterproof 200W Mod $39.99 (China) | Kit $50.11 (US)
- GeekVape Loop V1.5 RDA $15.21
- Geekvape Aegis Mini Waterproof/Dust Proof/Shock Resistant 80W Mod $25.74
- Geekvape Athena Squonk Mechanical Mod $7.99
- US Store: Geekvape Aegis 100W Waterproof Box Mod $47.99
- US Store: Geekvape Athena BF RDA $14.40
- Geekvape Mech Pro Box Mod $19.97
- US Store: Geekvape Ammit RDA $4.99
- Geekvape Aegis Legend Christmas & National Flag Edition 200W Kit $58.95
- US Store: Geekvape Zeus RTA $15.30