Here are fantastic deals on the SMOK Procolor Box Mod. This mod has a whopping 225 watts of power and a cool shield LED light that can be changed to six colors. Also available in a kit with TFV8 Big Baby Tank that is said to produce massive vapor and has a top fill system.
The ProColor is the latest high-power box mod from Smoktech. It features 225 watts of power, a changeable RGB backlight in the shape of a shield, and a massive 1.3-inch HD screen with six alternate color settings.
This mod gets its name because there are seven different color finishes available — black, green, purple, auto blue, red, silver, and 7-color — as well as changeable font and customizable LED ring colors. The device is portable thanks to measurements of just 85mm x 46mm x 29.5mm and a weight of only 151 grams. At the top, there’s a springloaded 510 connector for easy installation of any build or tank with a standard connection.
On the front control face, you will see a high-definition OLED screen, of which the interface is brand new thanks to the latest firmware. Depending on your operating mode, the menu will display the Smok logo, two battery bars, puff time, power, temperature, resistance value, voltage, mode, coil type, drawing effect, puff counts, and memory mode. The menu’s font color can also be changed to six colors: blue, pink, brown, red, silver, or green. Surrounding the large screen is a changeable color LED backlight shaped like a shield. You may have seen a similar light ring on the popular Kaos Spectrum Mod. But, Procolor’s LED is more versatile thanks to 12 color options: three rainbow colors, white, pink, blue, light blue, green, yellow, orange, red, or grey. The adjustment buttons are within the shield for perfect design integration and easy access. A lateral fire key encompasses an entire side of the box mod. It is textured to prevent slippage and assure maximum comfort during mod operation.
The technical specifications for this mod are very similar to what you may have seen in previous Smok mods. The mod can achieve 225 watts of power, fire with a resistance down to 0.06ohm, and put out 315 degrees Celsius in temperature control modes. The available operating modes are memory, power, and three temperature control ones (for nickel, titanium, and stainless steel coils). Each mode has its dedicated user interface. The box mod gets its power from two external 18650 batteries and is built with onboard charging technology to top off the cells via the micro USB interface. Batteries can be accessed by sliding the bottom battery panel that easily flips open. The USB port also supports firmware upgrades in case Smoktech releases new software. And the operating system ensures safe operation by protecting against overheating, short circuits, puffs longer than 12 seconds, and low battery levels.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 85mm x 46mm x 29.5mm
- Weight: 151g
- Colors: rainbow, black, green, purple, silver, blue, red
- 1.3-inch high-definition OLED
- Change the menu font to 6 different colors
- 12-color changeable LED ring in the shape of a shield
- Convenient up/down adjustment buttons
- Lateral anti-slip/embossed ergonomic firing mechanism
- Utilizes dual external high-rate 18650 batteries (not included)
- Sliding/flip bottom battery door
- Micro USB charging system
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Operating modes: VW, TC Ni, TC SS, TC Ti, Memory
- Power range: 6W to 225W
- Temperature mode resistance range: 0.06Ω to 3.0Ω
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature control range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 315℃
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9.0V
- Standby current: less than 500uA
- Low battery warning
- 12-second over puff protection
- High-temperature protection
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Short circuit protection
- Puff monitoring