Vandy Vape Mato: Single Coil BF RDTA w/ Insane Juice Flow
The Mato RDTA by Vandy Vape features features 4 internal steel wires for insane juice flow, easy coil building, a 510 & standard squonk pin, durable construction, single coil builds, large build space, and a 5mL juice capacity with easy refill system.
Features & Specifications
This all-in-one dripper and rebuildable tank atomizer measures 46mm by 24mm and weighs 155 grams. When used as an RTA, the juice capacity comes in at a decent 5mL and refills are done via an effortless top fill method. You need to unscrew the top cap to add e-liquid to the juice reservoir.
With purchase, you will get a Mato RDTA, a bag of spare parts, a manual, a BF squonk pin, a coil lead guide, and a 0.26ohm triple fused Clapton coil. It is worthy to note that a standard 510 comes pre-installed.
Four Steel Wires For Insane Juice Flow
When you first see the Mato, you will immediately notice four unique steel wires inside the juice reservoir. Vandy Vape designed the RDTA this way to ensure the best possible juice flow and to prevent possible burnt puffs.
Lots Of Build Space
The postless build deck works only with a single coil build which is held in place with two screws that are inserted on the external top side of the device. This unique way of tightening the coil results in additional build space for an effortless coil installation process. Surrounding the coil on both sides are a plethora of airflow holes that are purposely placed to ensure the coil get hit directly. Airflow control is controlled from two adjustable air intakes on the side.
Durable PSU Construction
Designed with PSU (Polysulfone), a premium plastic, the RDTA is sure to be rigid and stable. Additionally, this material is durable, stain resistant and highly resistant to high temperatures, making it perfect for construction of an atomizer, build or tank.
5 Color Options
The semi-gloss finish on the Mato is available in matte black, frosted grey, stainless steel, gold and gun metal. The drip tip looks to be made from resin material and depends on the finish of the RDTA’s body.
- This RDA features a masterpiece design, both a standard and BF 510 pin, waterfall squonk action, dual slotted trapezoid airflow control, a ramp airflow system, a springloaded capstone build deck, dual/single coil build compatibility, top secured springloaded vertical screws, an 810 Frost widebore drip tip, a 510 Delrin widebore drip tip and a 510 adapter.
- The Pyro 24 RDTA features a postless build deck, an innovative fill system, single/dual coil compatibility and mixed airflow intake system.
- The Pyro V3 RDTA by Vandy Vape features advanced airflow intake system, enhanced bottom airflow, an optimized filling system, a 2mL juice capacity, and a postless build deck with vertical coil builds.
- This new rebuildable tank atomizer was designed by the German 103 Team and features a powerful airflow system for huge vapor with flavor, an easy top fill system, a 2 or 4ml juice capacity, super easy building and single/dual coil compatibility.
- The Rafale X is a brand new RDA from Uwell, makers of popular products such as the Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank. It features a diameter of 24mm, a patented ASB system, designed airflow intakes (vapor or flavor) and is available in either black or steel.
- This dripper features an upgraded "Rabbit Ear" deck design, angled airflow design (purge friendly), a new barrel lock and slide feature for better internal airflow, a better design for positioning coil legs, a high quality anti-bacterial 810 drip tip, a deeper juice well, an enhanced conductive juice block and a positive standard and BF 510.