Vandy Vape Mato: Single Coil BF RDTA w/ Insane Juice Flow
The Mato RDTA by Vandy Vape features features 4 internal steel wires for insane juice flow, easy coil building, a 510 & standard squonk pin, durable construction, single coil builds, large build space, and a 5mL juice capacity with easy refill system.
Features & Specifications
This all-in-one dripper and rebuildable tank atomizer measures 46mm by 24mm and weighs 155 grams. When used as an RTA, the juice capacity comes in at a decent 5mL and refills are done via an effortless top fill method. You need to unscrew the top cap to add e-liquid to the juice reservoir.
With purchase, you will get a Mato RDTA, a bag of spare parts, a manual, a BF squonk pin, a coil lead guide, and a 0.26ohm triple fused Clapton coil. It is worthy to note that a standard 510 comes pre-installed.
Four Steel Wires For Insane Juice Flow
When you first see the Mato, you will immediately notice four unique steel wires inside the juice reservoir. Vandy Vape designed the RDTA this way to ensure the best possible juice flow and to prevent possible burnt puffs.
Lots Of Build Space
The postless build deck works only with a single coil build which is held in place with two screws that are inserted on the external top side of the device. This unique way of tightening the coil results in additional build space for an effortless coil installation process. Surrounding the coil on both sides are a plethora of airflow holes that are purposely placed to ensure the coil get hit directly. Airflow control is controlled from two adjustable air intakes on the side.
Durable PSU Construction
Designed with PSU (Polysulfone), a premium plastic, the RDTA is sure to be rigid and stable. Additionally, this material is durable, stain resistant and highly resistant to high temperatures, making it perfect for construction of an atomizer, build or tank.
5 Color Options
The semi-gloss finish on the Mato is available in matte black, frosted grey, stainless steel, gold and gun metal. The drip tip looks to be made from resin material and depends on the finish of the RDTA’s body.
- Check out these cheap deals for the brand new Zeus X RTA. This device features a 4ml juice capacity, a postless quad terminal build deck, side flathead screws, single/dual coils, dual bottom adjustable airflow slots, two 810 drip tips (Delrin & Ultem) and a 510 drip tip adapter.
- The Digiflavor DROP RDA's build deck is made with quad posts that have one large wire hole each for easy installation of wire. This results in maximum build space and easy trimming of excess wire.
- The Oumier VLS RDA has a 25mm diameter and is available in clear white, amber and black. It is made from stainless steel with semi-transparent polycarbonate and has a 1.5ml juice well.
- The Uwell Fancier converts from RTA to RDA and features a 4ml tank capacity, easy top filling, a dual post deck, quad adjustable bottom air intakes and transparent glass to see the build deck and ejuice levels.
- This squonk RDA features a dual post build deck, top mounted builds, triple adjustable side airflow slots, two wicking ports, a top cap w/ secondary internal chamber, and an Ultem drip tip.
- The Pharaoh is a dripper tank created by Rip Trippers and Digiflavor. This device is built with huge airflow, a 2ml juice resevoir that encircles the deck and massive wire clamps to work with any size wire.