Pioneer4you IPV V-IT: 200W Mod with YiHi SX5540 Chipset
The V-IT features visually striking finish options, an ergonomic design, a full color 1.3 inch display screen, a Yihi SX540 chipset, 200 watts of power, DIY wallpaper and a YiHi SXI-Q control system to suit your taste.
Ergonomic Design With Visually Striking Prints
The V-IT by Pioneer4You has dimensions of 92.5mm x 48.3mm x 35.9mm and weighs 136g. The ergonomic design looks similar to previous P4Y iPV box mods, but the finishes look more luxurious and include rhapsody, fantasy, odyssey, galaxy and bluesy.
1.3 Inch Full Color Display
On the front control face, there’s a hexagon shaped fire button, a micro USB charging system and, in the middle, you will find a full color TFT IPS 1.3 inch HD display screen. It features a car dashboard style interface and has many indicators including current wattage/temperature, a battery indicator, current mode, current voltage, atomizer resistance and more. In standby mode, there is a wallpaper background displayed on the background which can be customized to your liking. And, the screen’s font has two optional settings.
Advanced YiHi SX540 Chip
Powered by the latest Yihi SX540 chipset, the mod fires almost instantaneously and can operate in mechanical mode, power mode and temperature control mode with stainless steel, nickel and titanium heating elements. But what sets this device apart from the crowd is the flavor modes that include eco, soft, standard, powerful, powerful+ and SXi-Q-S1, the latter of which works perfectly with atomizers made by Pioneer4You, including the IPV V-IT tank in the kit.
To keep safety first, the device is also made with reverse battery protection, low voltage protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection and low resistance protection.
Uses Dual 18650 Batteries With Micro USB Charging System
The IPV V-IT works will dual 18650 batteries which are rechargeable via its micro USB port. You may access the battery bay at the bottom via a sliding battery panel which also has clearly marked polarities on the inside for easy cell installation.
Pioneer4you IPV V-IT Starter Kit
If you purchase the full kit, you will receive a tank with purchase. It has dimensions of 29mm x 50.85mm, a weight of 50 grams and a 6ml juice capacity. Refills are performed by rotating the ridged top cap and adding e-liquid via one of the two exposed juice ports. Airflow can be adjusted at the bottom and a honeycomb style drip tip is located at the top.
The IPV V-IT tank comes with a pre-installed mesh coil that works with a 0.2ohm heating element. Also included with purchase is a replacement coil that is built with an Ni80 Mesh Coil and fires with a 0.1ohm resistance.
Features & Specifications
- Powered by the latest YiHi SX540 chip
- TFT IPS 1.3in HD Display
- Set your own wallpaper
- Set you rown font
- Output power range: 5W-200W
- Anti-dry burning technology
- Micro USB charging
- Flavor modes: Eco,Soft, Standard,Powerful,Powerful+,and SXi-Q-S1
- Temperature control support: SS316L/ Ni200/ Ti 01
- Mechanical mode
- Output temperature range: 10J-120J.212-572 F/100-300℃
- Temperature mode resistance range: 0.05ohm-1.5ohm
- Power mode resistance range: 0.05ohm-3.0ohm
In The Box (Kit)
- 1x IPV V-IT Mod
- 1x IPV V-IT Tank
- 1x Bulb glass tube 6ml
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Instructional Manual
- The Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse features a IPS HD display, a Yihi SX420 chip board, easy navigation, 200 watts of output, SXi-Q control system and utilizes dual 18650 cells.
- This device features an auto-squonk pump, intelligent e-juice channel control, vapor production similar to an RDA, a YiHi SX635J chipset, a built-in 1400mAh battery, user adjustable wattage, temperature control, anti-burn protection, and a longlasting heating core. This setup looks quite revolutionary
- The brand new IPV Velas is the latest mod from Pioneer4You. It features a Yihi SX410 chip board, 120 watts of output, a 7-color LED strip, the latest SXi-Q temperature curve control system, has a low resistance capability and is powered by dual 18650 cells.
- The 200 watt IPV Vesta by Pioneer4you is the next generation mod in the IPV series. It features the newest technology thanks to its latest Yihi 410 chip that allows for SXi-Q temperature curve system for precise operation.