Smok MICO Kit: 1.7ml 700mAh Pod System
Update: The Smok Mico Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Smok Pod Systems Below
The MICO Pod Kit is the follow-up to the Smok Nord and the Smok Novo kits. This all-in-one portable vape system features 1.7ml refillable cartridges, a 700mAh battery with micro USB charging port, a 0.8ohm mesh coil for sub ohm vaping, a 1.0ohm coil for nic salt based e-liquids, a flip activation switch to prevent accidental firing, an ergonomic mouthpiece and reliable safety protections. With many new pod systems out there, the MICO kit has finally hit the clearance sections on most sites, so now you can pick it up for a bargain.
Design & Appearance
The Mico Kit looks completely different and is much smaller than previous Pod Kits by Smok due to its square design with resin like finish. Available colors include prism chrome, black, red, prism blue, green, prism rainbow and prism gold. To ensure portability, the unit measures just 46.5mm x 14.8mm x 56.3mm, so you may simply place it in your pocket.
1.7ML Capacity Refillable Pods: Nic Salt or Sub Ohm Coils
All the available cartridges for the Mico have a 1.7ml capacity and are refilled via a sidefill port with rubber plug. With purchase, you will get one pod that is built with a 0.8ohm mesh coil for sub ohm vaping and a cartridge with a 1ohm head which is ideal for nic salt juices.
700mAh Integrated Battery
Powered by a 700mAh lithium battery, the MICO is capable of all day vaping without a recharge. A colored LED on the side will indicate either green (more than 70% battery charge remaining), orange (30 to 70%) or red (less than 30%). To recharge the cell, simply connect it to your computer or any wall charger with the included micro USB charging cable
Reliable Safety Features & Toggle Switch
The MICO is built with several safety protections such as short circuit, low voltage, 8 second cutoff and pod detection technologies. Additionally, there is an activation switch on the side to easy power on the device and to prevent accidental firing.
Practical Lanyard Included
In the box, you will find a decorative lanyard which attaches to the top side for easily carrying the unit in the hand.
The MICO’s mouthpiece was specifically designed to be ergonomic. This means that it will always fit perfectly into your mouth for the perfect vape experience.
MICO Kit Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 56.3mm x 46.5mm x 14.8mm
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Pocket size for easy transportation
- Colors: green, prism rainbow, prism gold, prism blue, red, prism chrome, black
- 700mAh integrated battery
- Micro USB charging system (5V/0.5A)
- Battery LED to monitor charge levels
- 1.7ml capacity pods
- Easy sidefill rubber plug
- Easily toggled activation switch for convenience and safety
- A wide range of safety protections
- Input voltage 3.3V-4.2V
- Output voltage 3.0V-4.0V
- Standby current <20uA (No load), <100uA (Load)
- Resistance Range 0.6Ω-2.0Ω
- 0.8 mesh coil for regular vape juice
- 1.0ohm coil for nic salt or high nicotine juices
Related Pod Kit Deals
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- Available in 7 original Humble flavors, this disposable pod kit features 5% nic strength, a 1000mAh battery, 3000 puffs, a 7ml cartridge, and a 1.2ohm mesh coil.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- This pod system vape kit features up to 40 watts of variable power, an integrated 1500mAh cell, mesh coils, adjustable airflow, an OLED screen, a 2mL pod with a top-fill juice port, and a gorgeous appearance.
- The mod features 120W of power, dual 18650 batteries, an ergonomic design, an effortless bottom battery door, a display screen, variable wattage mode, smart mode, and Type-C charging.
- This AIO kit features 80 watts of power from a 1000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, customizable buttons and plates, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, a high number of coil options, a multitude of safety protections, and a plethora of modes including temperature, voltage, variable wattage, and bypass.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.