Vandy Vape Pyro V3: Enhanced Airflow System For Exquisite Taste
The Pyro V3 RDTA by Vandy Vape features advanced airflow intake system, enhanced bottom airflow, an optimized filling system, a 2mL juice capacity, and a postless build deck with vertical coil builds.
Inside the Pyro V3 RDTA’s chamber, you will find a postless build deck with vertical coil configuration that is compatible with dual builds. Coils stay in place by tightening side Phillips head screws and the wire terminals looks to be decent-sized, although the specifications don’t have the exact measurements.
Advanced Airflow Intake System
Adjustable external airflow consists of a 36 total honeycomb air holes so that you may really personalize your favorite setting. Air is directed to additional internal honeycomb airflow located directly under the deck for exquisite flavor and taste.
Refilling the 2mL juice reservoir has never been easier. It is done via a hole on the side of the deck that looks to be big enough to simply drip juice into. Simply remove the top cap to access the filling slot.
Installing coil’s is very easy as it is performed via side screws. You may install a single coil diagonally or dual coils in a parallel formation.
In The Box
With purchase, you will get the Pyro V3 RDTA, a spare parts bag, a manual, a squonk pin, a pyrex glass tube, a coil lead guide and two fused claption coils that have a 0.33ohm resistance.
- The Oumier VLS RDA has a 25mm diameter and is available in clear white, amber and black. It is made from stainless steel with semi-transparent polycarbonate and has a 1.5ml juice well.
- The Uwell Fancier converts from RTA to RDA and features a 4ml tank capacity, easy top filling, a dual post deck, quad adjustable bottom air intakes and transparent glass to see the build deck and ejuice levels.
- This squonk RDA features a dual post build deck, top mounted builds, triple adjustable side airflow slots, two wicking ports, a top cap w/ secondary internal chamber, and an Ultem drip tip.
- The Pharaoh is a dripper tank created by Rip Trippers and Digiflavor. This device is built with huge airflow, a 2ml juice resevoir that encircles the deck and massive wire clamps to work with any size wire.
- This MTL RTA features a new base design, variable bottom airflow control, 5 different internal air control tubes for any puff style you like, and a new comfortable design for the refill cap.
- It features 2mL juice capacity, a top refilling design, a threaded airflow diffuser, an effortless dual post build deck, a threaded Ultem drip tip base, and knurled/Ultem tank, base, and chimney sections.