Update: The ThinkVape MKL200 200W Box Mod Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer 200W Box Mod Deals Below Or All Mod/Kit Deals
The MKL200 is the newest box mod from ThinkVape. It features a 0.91″ display, a full set of temperature modes, a maximum 200 watts of output and supports fast 2 amp charging.
The mod is available in black, brown and elephant black and is built from zinc alloy with leather and carbon fiber. The dimensions come in at 87mm x 54mm x 27mm and the device weighs 145g, so it is portable and lightweight. The large fire button is located at the top and is angled down for effortless firing. Adjacent, there’s a 510 connection bezel that is springloaded for level build or tank installation. On the control face, you will find a 0.91″ OLED display with a horizontal menu. The menu conveniently incorporates vape data such as current power/temperature output, two battery bars, current voltage, current atomizer resistance, current mode and more.
At the bottom of the control face, you will see the micro USB port that is utilized for charging the dual 18650 batteries that power the MKL200 box mod. The process can take place at 2 amps of current, so the cells will achieve full charge very quickly. While it is not listed in the specs, this mod is bound to have easy access to the cells for external charging.
The mod can fire with a low resistance of 0.1ohm for maximum atomizer compatibility. Moreover, the maximum power output is a whopping 200 watts, the highest temperature output is 600 degrees Fahrenheit and is compatible with nickel, titanium and stainless steel coils. The MKL200 by Thinkvape is also built with multiple protections that include low voltage protection, short circuit protection, overheat protection and reverse polarity protection.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 87mm x 54mm x 27mm
- Weight: 145g
- Constructed from zinc alloy, carbon fiber, leather
- Colors: elephant black, black, brown
- Ergonomic oversized fire button
- Two rectangular adjustment buttons
- 0.91″ OLED with horizontal vape data
- Springloaded 510 connection
- Fast 2 A USB charging
- Powered by dual 18650 cells
- Power mode range: 5W to 200W
- Input voltage range: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Output voltage range: 0.1V to 7.5V
- Input current: 0.5A to 30A
- Temperature control range: 212° to 662°F or 100° to 300°C
- TC mode compatibility: with nickel and titanium coils
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω – 3.0Ω
- Low voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection