Check out this cheap price on the Pioneer4you IPV Velas Box Mod.
Update: This Item Unavailable – Check Similar Box Mod & Kit Discounts Around 100W Of Power Below
Innokin Kroma 217 Box Mod $26.99
Freemax Marvos X 100W Kit $29.59
Lost Vape Centaurus Quest BF: 100W TC Squonk Box Mod $36.99
Eleaf iStick Pico Plus Mod $18.49 | Kit $29.06
Beyond Vape Wismec Centurion 100W TC Box Mod $25.49
Voopoo Drag X 80W Pod Kit $22.39 | 100W Drag X Pro Kit $25.89
MOTI X 2000mAh 40W Pod Kit $20.49
Freemax Maxus Solo 100W TC Mod $21.99 | Kit $35.69
The IPV Velas is the latest mod from Pioneer4You. It features a Yihi SX410 chip board, 120 watts of output, a 7-color LED strip, the latest SXi-Q temperature curve control system, a low resistance capability and is powered by dual 18650 cells.
This mod does not look like any of the previous devices from Pioneer4You. This device is compact and features a rounder design, especially at the top which curves like the letter S. At this time, the device is available in silver, yellow, red or black but future colors include gun metal and purple. Each mod is built with an LED strip on both sides that can be set to 7 alternate colors for an amazing look in the dark!
Technically, this mod is quite advanced. It is built with a Yihi SX410 chip board which means it utilizes the newest SXi-Q technology. This allows the mod to operate with an Intelligent Taste Curve system which assures the most accurate output due to one-of-a-kind algorithms. Available taste modes with the IPV Velas include power mode, soft mode, eco mode, standard mode and SXi-Q mode. Temperature operation is also versatile with compatibility for stainless steel, nickel, titanium, TCR or use or use SX Pure mode. The maximum power output is 120 watts, the highest temperature output is 572 degrees Fahrenheit while the lowest atomizer resistance comes in at just 0.05 ohm in temperature modes or 0.15ohm in power mode. And this device is safe thanks to low voltage, low resistance, high input voltage, temperature overheat, short circuit and reverse battery protections.
The Pioneer IPV Velas utilizes dual 18650 cells that are rechargeable via the micro USB port at the bottom. Batteries can be installed/removed via the convenient back panel that easily slides off.
IPV Velas Features & Specs
- Powered by the latest Yihi SX410 chip board
- Measurements: unknown at this time
- Compact mod with modern design
- Colors: silver, yellow, purple, red, black, gun metal
- Dual 7-color LED strips
- 510 threaded connection
- OLED screen
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Bottom micro USB charging port
- Flavor modes: powerful, soft, eco, standard, SXi-Q
- Output voltage range: 1.0V to 9.5V
- Power mode output range: 10W to 120W
- Temperature range: 10J to 120J or 212°F to 572°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Power mode resistance range: 0.15Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature mode/TCR/ Joules resistance range : 0.05Ω to 1.50Ω
- Temperature control compatibility: Ni200, SS316L, Ti 01, SX Pure, TCR
- TCR value: 0.00050-0.00700
- SXi-Q Intelligent Taste Curve control system for best operation and prevent dry puffs
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Input voltage protection
- Overheat protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection